Ronin-sc firmware update failure
2059 3 2020-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nathob
New
Canada

Hello

I received my Ronin-SC yeterday and accidentally turned it off while updating the firmware. Now the three lights over the joystick constantly flash when turned on and it won't conect to the app or respond to any controls on the unit itself. Anyone know how to fix this?   

2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_RZM3nsqyGEKo
New

India

Same happend with me today while i was on a shoot now its not turning on and its showing only blinking red light
2020-7-15
Use props
Nathob
New
Canada

djiuser_RZM3nsqyGEKo Posted at 7-15 11:29
Same happend with me today while i was on a shoot now its not turning on and its showing only blinking red light

I got this sorted now. I had to uninstall the Ronin App and reinstall it. Then I had to reconnect to the SC via bluetooth and do the firmware upgrade again. Hope that can work for you.
2020-7-15
Use props
JIGZTV
lvl.1

Japan

Nathob Posted at 7-15 13:26
I got this sorted now. I had to uninstall the Ronin App and reinstall it. Then I had to reconnect to the SC via bluetooth and do the firmware upgrade again. Hope that can work for you.

I'm having the same issue right now on my SC, but I tried what you did and still having update failure. I tried it several times and getting the same results...
2020-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules