Video Editor
1885 15 2020-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Melchor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9009 ft
Philippines

Do we have a video editor for Mavic Mini that is for laptop or Surface Pro?  It is hard to edit on cellphones.  Thank you.
2020-7-14
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use VSDC on my Surface Pro - http://www.videosoftdev.com/ - I know a lot of folks like DaVinci Resolve, but the tools were to small  on my Surface.  Also, if you're on an iPhone, check out LumaFusion; it was recommended to me here and it's been great.
2020-7-14
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

I use my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. you can download Fly app and it works fine . even though it's not on list (wasn't last time I cared) You also can fly with but just a little large/cumbersome for so just editing with it along cold pint. or beverage
2020-7-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try Davinci Resolve Free.  Its very good.
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Melchor. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from out fellow DJI co pilots on what video editor they are using. In addition, the Editor function in DJI Fly is newly designed. "Templates" allows users to import files and use the templates to generate videos easily. "Pro" offers advanced editing functions so that users are free to create what they want. And "Rhythm" allows users to easily cut videos alongside the beats of background music, add video transitions, and align these transitions with the rhythm of the music so that users can create popular videos. However, this will only perfectly work for the cache file and it will generate a new file that was already edited and will still save the original file. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-7-15
Use props
Mariejohn
lvl.2

India

Users can easily edit the video files with the assistance of a reliable and trustworthy solution i.e. Stillbon Video Editor Software. It offers the users to edit the videos and other media files without any hassle. It has a simple and user-friendly GUI interface for both technical and non-technical users. Users can batch edit the videos at once without losing the original data integrity. Users can transform the videos with multiple editing features.

The best Video Editor Software is supportable with all the Windows and Mac OS. It offers simple drag and drop facility to edit and transform the raw footage onto a professional one with editing tools. Users can easily edit the videos taken from any devices such as a camcorder, digital camera, mobile phone, etc.

To know more visit:- https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/video-editor/
2020-8-20
Use props
sv3n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35833 ft
Germany

I use Magix FastCut and Vegas Pro depending on how complicated I wanna edit it.

Though for most things FastCut is more than enough. Sometimes you can get it as freebie.
2020-8-20
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

I have no expectation of EVER trying to edit video on any phone.  I am using CyberLink Power Director on this Windows PC.  Not free, but very powerful.

CyberLink Power Director
2020-8-20
Use props
ESchimidt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310879 ft
Brazil

I also had this doubt.
Thanks folks
2020-8-20
Use props
roylmediacombb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50794 ft
United States

Another simple video editor that's free is OpenShot Video Editor.  I use that one quite a bit....
2020-8-20
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

K6CCC Posted at 8-20 06:58
I have no expectation of EVER trying to edit video on any phone.  I am using CyberLink Power Director on this Windows PC.  Not free, but very powerful.

CyberLink Power Director

Aw, c'mon - I did this on my phone with Lumafusion in about a minute...

2020-8-20
Use props
Drewsamm
lvl.2

United States

Joyoshare Video Cutter, as a beginner-friendly app, has some simple editing features, such as lossless cutting, trimming, splitting, cropping, rotating, watermarking, subtitling, merging, converting, apply special effects, etc. You could give it a shot.
2021-2-3
Use props
Adnan Gill
New

Pakistan

Best editor, you need to try this  one beingproductive.digital
2022-4-14
Use props
Adnan Gill
New

Pakistan

Hi,
You need to download this best editor that will resolve your problem. beingproductive.digital/download-video-editor-vsdc-edit-any-video-easily
2022-4-14
Use props
evelynjacob
New

Pakistan

Excellent service and so happy with my best mouse for cad! Friendly people to help you! I just can't thank them enough
2022-5-27
Use props
helicopterhelic
lvl.1

Ireland

can try vista editor. For me is the best mobile editor. It have app both on android and iphone check this
2022-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules