Mavic mini
389 2 2020-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XmyIfzzthyFq
New

Canada

Bonjour j'ai toujours utiliser mon Samsung Galaxy s9 plus pour piloter mon drone depuis un bout ces impossible aucune connexion sa me dit toujours radio commande non connectés j'ai changé le fil qui relie manette et cellulaire ,j'ai formaté mon cellulaire et rien ne marche je prends le cell a ma blonde un Samsung Galaxy s7 et tout fonctionne bien pouvez m'aider je trouve pas le problème  merci
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am soory to know that you are having these issue with the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy s9 plus ) that you are using to fly your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on the said mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-15
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I am using an S9+ and in the past I've had problems. The app was wrongly announcing RC not connected to AC while it was actually the MD not connected to RC. Anyway... it was probably ans USB connection problem, most probably specifically tied to the USB C side of the OTG cable. Unfortunately I later found out that every DJI cable that came with my Mini has some kind of out of spec tolerance and do not make good connection. Menawhile I have no problems with my own high quality charging cable or the replacement OTG they sent me.
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules