DJI Fly App showing Fly Spot Zone Info in none english
1222 6 2020-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Immolatuz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14646 ft
Denmark

I had same problem, and found a fix or well workaround. The problem is the missing translation of the language on your phone. Its not supported, and the App go to default , witch is set to Chinese and not english as it should have be when sold / used in other places then china.  So what i did, was on my Android  (10 ), go to  Settings -> Language and Input - > Language and region ->Languages and add English and set it as default.  Now the app will display the Zones in English as it should have done by default as English is a supported translation.  I take this will work on all Android versions and even iOS, but its not a fix, its a workaround, and this need to be corrected in the app.  Cheers.

2020-7-15
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

My Android 10 phone already had "Language" set to "English (United States)", maybe this is why I have never seen any messages in the Fly app in Mandarin.
2020-7-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe the fly spot function currently only works in China.
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI support team for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-7-15
Use props
Immolatuz
lvl.1
Denmark

It works fine in Denmark, ( EU ). I use it and the droneflyzone site to check each time im a new place to make sure there aint any restrictions. Also the Drone wont take off if inside one :-)
2020-7-15
Use props
Immolatuz
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-15 23:10
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI support team for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

No Problem Paladin, all apps need to be fine tuned and are always work in progress . My post is just so DJI know what the problem is and how to fix it. Other then that great App.
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Immolatuz Posted at 7-15 23:13
No Problem Paladin, all apps need to be fine tuned and are always work in progress . My post is just so DJI know what the problem is and how to fix it. Other then that great App.

You are more than welcome Immolatuz and thank you for your kind words and understanding.
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules