Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error 200. Cannot take off. No connection to gimbal
926 13 2020-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

After the firmware update and test flight (no crash) I did receive the following errors using iphone 7 plus:
1.error code 200,
2. internal storage not found
3. Gimbal disconnect message.

I can't take off and I need my drone tomorrow for work - pease advise what to do !!!???

2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Oleksandr Biezmienov. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried to use a different SD card for us to isolate the said issue? You may also check the troubleshooting steps below to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
- Re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller;
- Remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card;
- Restart the aircraft.
2020-7-15
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-15 20:58
Hello there Oleksandr Biezmienov. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried to use a different SD card for us to isolate the said issue? You may also check the troubleshooting steps below to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
- Re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller;
- Remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card;

Good day Stephen,
I tried 3 different cards. Tried use different cables. Restarted many times.
I cannot downgrade it back to official firmware or even make a case - servers always shows not available.
I need to shoot and work almost everyday - please advise what is the solution ?!
I am desperate at the moment..
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Oleksandr Biezmienov. Thank you for the update given on the said matter. Since this issue is still happening after these troubleshooting steps. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support team and send the said unit to our facility for further evaluation especially since the troubleshooting did not work. This matter may include internal parts of your aircraft that need to be fixed. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and may void the validity of the warranty of the said drone. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2020-7-16
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 22:49
Hi there Oleksandr Biezmienov. Thank you for the update given on the said matter. Since this issue is still happening after these troubleshooting steps. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support team and send the said unit to our facility for further evaluation especially since the troubleshooting did not work. This matter may include internal parts of your aircraft that need to be fixed. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and may void the validity of the warranty of the said drone. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

Hello Stephen,
Please advise how can it be internal parts issue, when it's happened after I updated the firmware.
I did fly my drone on the evening before the next day - it's just stopped working.
I need it for worjk now? What will be the solution for this? Maybe I need to try to downgrade it or updeted again?
Please advise on correct support contacts and address where to send. Thank you.
2020-7-17
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

Hi there Oleksandr Biezmienov. Thank you for the update given on the said matter. Since this issue is still happening after these troubleshooting steps. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support team and send the said unit to our facility for further evaluation especially since the troubleshooting did not work. This matter may include internal parts of your aircraft that need to be fixed. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and may void the validity of the warranty of the said drone. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

Is there a way to drop all settings to starting point?
2020-7-17
Use props
rbiowa
lvl.1
United States

Oleksandr Biezmienov Posted at 7-17 16:32
Is there a way to drop all settings to starting point?

Mine did the same thing. As soon as I updated the firmware, it won’t connect to the camera.
2020-7-18
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

rbiowa Posted at 7-18 05:01
Mine did the same thing. As soon as I updated the firmware, it won’t connect to the camera.

#dji need to look for solution, because I am loosing money everyday..
I am working with my M2P everyday - have no idea what to do!

Update and downgrade all the time stuck at 20% and doesn't want to finish.
2020-7-18
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

Hello Stephen,
Please advise on messages above.
Thank you in advance.
2020-7-18
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

Hello Stephen,
I am rying already 3 days to get to DJI Support and it's impossible.
Please advise on ways that i can contact anybody for support !!!
The situation getting frustrated and I just need to fix my M2P and get back to work...

Thank you.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Oleksandr Biezmienov Posted at 7-22 08:04
Hello Stephen,
I am rying already 3 days to get to DJI Support and it's impossible.
Please advise on ways that i can contact anybody for support !!!

Hi there Oleksandr Biezmienov. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. You can get in touch with out DJI Support Team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to check the said drone and help you further. Thank you.
2020-7-23
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-23 23:06
Hi there Oleksandr Biezmienov. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. You can get in touch with out DJI Support Team using this link https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to check the said drone and help you further. Thank you.

Hello Stephen,
It took me 3 days to get online support..
I opened the case. thank you
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Oleksandr Biezmienov Posted at 7-24 09:36
Hello Stephen,
It took me 3 days to get online support..
I opened the case. thank you

Hi there Oleksandr Biezmienov. Thank you for the reply and for the given update. It is great to know that you were able to get in-touch with our DJI Support Team. Rest assured that our DJI Support Team will do there best to check the said issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Thank you.
2020-7-27
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-27 23:48
Hi there Oleksandr Biezmienov. Thank you for the reply and for the given update. It is great to know that you were able to get in-touch with our DJI Support Team. Rest assured that our DJI Support Team will do there best to check the said issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Thank you.

Hello Stephen,
I am super tired of this issues. I was flying today and get same issue again that I had 2 months ago. Just in a middle of the photoshoot, I lost my client and drone doesn't want to work or update or downgrade.
Please advise!
I didn't crush or wet it or anything else.
Last time I opened a case and prepared the drone to  send to you, but for some reason after 3 days it start working - worked for 2 months and again same issue!!
2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules