Tomproz
463 5 2020-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d4db3ea
lvl.1

United States

When  in active  mode  or follow  me mode will  it only  follow the  subject  matter  outlined? What  if other  subjects  like  other  people  or  things  go  by  field  of  vision. Will  they  accidentally  follow something else?
2020-7-15
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I would imagine that it would simply lose target. But, why not experiment and let us know?
2020-7-15
Use props
Robb OConnor
lvl.4
United Kingdom

From experience if the target is lost it will stop tracking the subject. It won’t start to follow a new target and you will have to reset the tracking mode
2020-7-16
Use props
fans5d4db3ea
lvl.1

United States

Robb OConnor Posted at 7-16 09:28
From experience if the target is lost it will stop tracking the subject. It won’t start to follow a new target and you will have to reset the tracking mode

So  as long  as the  outlined  target  is visible, it won't  just  to  another  target  by  accident? I just worried  that  if there were other people, let's  say  in the  field  of  vision, it  wouldn't  be  able  to  differentiate between  people  and  might  start  following  someone  else
2020-7-16
Use props
Robb OConnor
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Not that I have in any of my  attempts . For example my daughter on her scooter is tracking nicely but if she swerves away too quick and I lose tracking , I have occasions where someone else is in the space she should been the osmo has just lost tracking and a red square appears on the screen.it didn’t pick up tracking on other people ion the area
2020-7-17
Use props
fans5d4db3ea
lvl.1

United States

Robb OConnor Posted at 7-17 06:53
Not that I have in any of my  attempts . For example my daughter on her scooter is tracking nicely but if she swerves away too quick and I lose tracking , I have occasions where someone else is in the space she should been the osmo has just lost tracking and a red square appears on the screen.it didn’t pick up tracking on other people ion the area

Thank  you!
2020-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules