Mavic 2 Pro Current Firmware Versions for AC and RC Please
958 2 2020-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eclipse1991
lvl.1
Flight distance : 389459 ft
United States

I was following instructions in the manual and from Drone Nerds to correct an issue that I have been experiencing with my Mavic 2 Pro with the Standard RC.

My Mavic 2 Pro is currently running version 670 and my RC is running 640!

Should the RC also be running 670 or is 640 the version that the RC should be running while operating my Mavic 2 Pro that's running 670?

I have DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and following instructions in the manual as well as what Drone Nerds told me, I hooked the RC up to my Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Tower using a USB 2.0 A style connector plugged into the computer and the other USB 2.0 A style connector plugged into the center port on the RC.

NOTHING I DO WILL CONNECT THE RC TO ASSISTANT 2 FOR MAVIC!!

The other thing I can't get to work that many people on the Forum also have issues with is trying to calibrate the Vision Positioning System with my Mavic 2 Pro using DJI assistant 2 for Mavic. It doesn't recognize the screen size and when entering the resolution that my monitor is set for, it just sits on the screen with the button on the bottom right of the monitor that reads "Continue to Caibration". It is greyed with a spinny thing next to it and NEVER connects!!

It is extremely disappointing that many things that are supposed to work easily, don't!!!!

The handful of questions that I have regarding issues with my Mavic 2 Pro and Controller functionality, haven't been attended to in any reasonable fashion, with no real solutions offerred.

I need someone to contact me that can get me real answers and real solutions!!!

The last Drone Nerd Guy I spoke to about one thing that doesn't seem to be working as expected, advised me to search for answers on YouTube!!!!

I then emailed Sam at Drone Nerds, who I believe is one of, if not THE boss, and never got any call back!!!

Hopefully, whoever from DJI that reviews this Forum can actually help me solve a few issues, in short order!!!

If not.............I made a mistake expecting that even though DJI is a Chinese company, that there would be professional, swift, and experts that could help solve any issues in short order!!!

I have had a VERY different experience!!

Seems like those guys are mainly sales guys that don't seem to know the ins and outs of the gear they sell enough to be Tech Support!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!! I really would appreciate it if someone can contact me. I'm sure there are many experienced DJI users that are much more qualified to answer questions instead of telling me to search YouTube for answers.....

Thanks.............

DC

2020-7-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

See here for the new firmware. - https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2020-7-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always check the latest release notes which you'll find in the downloads on the DJI website
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules