Frustrated with lack of customer service
449 3 2020-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vhpGpyGI16Pu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91138 ft
United Kingdom

I purchased a Mavic Air 2 and took out Care Refresh immediately before flying. It turns out the controller was faulty out of the box so the whole fly more pack was returned to where I bought it from and I received a replacement the next day. I contacted DJI to transfer my care refresh to the new drone but am getting nowhere with this despite two emails, a phone call and an online chat yesterday assuring me I would recieve a reply before the end of the day.

Can anyone advise what I should do to get this sorted as at the moment I have a drone without the security of the care refresh (that I have paid for!)

2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for the unfortunate experience with our customer support, we will forward to the management department to look into, rest assured we will keep improving our customer service.
As I checked the email, we didn't receive the proof of replacement, could you please send it to our support then I will inform the team to handle it in priority? Thank you.
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_vhpGpyGI16Pu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91138 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-16 05:34
Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for the unfortunate experience with our customer support, we will forward to the management department to look into, rest assured we will keep improving our customer service.
As I checked the email, we didn't receive the proof of replacement, could you please send it to our support then I will inform the team to handle it in priority? Thank you.

What do you need from me in terms of proof of replacement? I have the new drone here so I can supply serial numbers etc but I am not keen to do this on an open forum.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_vhpGpyGI16Pu Posted at 7-16 07:30
What do you need from me in terms of proof of replacement? I have the new drone here so I can supply serial numbers etc but I am not keen to do this on an open forum.

I mean please send it to our DJI Care Team via email so that they could help further. I see our support team has also replied to your email and requests a valid proof of return, please reply back and our team will help transfer.
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules