984 5 2020-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

Hello everyone,
SO im trying to check the FIrmware on my Phantom 4 Pro and when i hook it to the computer and start the DJI assistant i get the following message:

"Cannot Load FIrmware List. Please Retry" (photo below)

I have unhooked the drone and tried again with the same message coming up. I have also rebooted my computer. (Running a Dell PC not laptop)
Any ideas as to what the issue could be??

Thanks
COA
dji.PNG
2020-7-16
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
United States

2020-7-16
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
United States

Also, when I hook my drone up via USB I get the notification that the driver was not found. (Unidentified Device) is the drone USB Port.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue on the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once again on this link ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads ) and try to see is the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-16
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 20:07
Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue on the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once again on this link ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads ) and try to see is the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Stephen, The link you provided for my issue fixed the problem. Thank you for your timely response and solution.
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

COA_M600_PIC Posted at 7-20 11:44
Stephen, The link you provided for my issue fixed the problem. Thank you for your timely response and solution.

Hi there. You are very much welcome and it is my pleasure to help you. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules