314 4 2020-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Centuria Seguridad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31030663 ft

Argentina

To the point...

One month ago, the batteries started to inflate after the flight and some cracks appeared at the sides of the power button.

My question is, someone knows how many charging cicles this batteries support? Mine are around 250 cycles...

In the Phantom 4's batteries, if you kept the power button pushed for 5 seconds it shows the percentaje of battery life (how many more times the battery can be discharged and recharged before it must be replaced). This functionality isn't available in the Mavic's batteries.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I attache some screenshots showing some batteries data.
Screenshot_2020-06-15-12-21-53.png
Screenshot_2020-06-15-12-22-38.png
2020-7-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The warranty covers them up to 200 recharge cycles - if that gives any indication. The cells in your screen shots look very healthy to me but if the case is cracking then it may be time to consider replacing them.
2020-7-16
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

I would not take any risk... if the battery starts swelling, replace the batteries asap.

According to me, problems are very depending the storage method of the batteries.... As in the latest firmware-adaption, the auto-discharge is set now on 2-days.... It looks very short to me, but it will have a reason why this time is kept so short now....

When I have finished a flight, now I remove the battery from the drone also, and make sure it can cool down in a better way than as it remains in the drone...
Future will show if these batteries reach a higher lifetime now....
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. Since the battery has started to inflate, it is not advisable to fly the drone with this battery for safety reason, For more information regarding this matter, please refer to visit this link for the DJI Intelligent battery safety guidelines. Thank you.
2020-7-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It is a common issue unfortunately.
I would try to contact support for warranty
2020-7-17
Use props
Advanced