Mavic mini nearly sunk in sea
530 3 2020-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ku3a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97621 ft

Poland

I had very strange situation with my mavic mini. I started quck shoot (helix) and dron starts rising altitude but after 5 seconds dron decreasing and nearly sunk in sea lackly I move remote stick up in time. Anyone know the reason?

log1

log1

log2

log2

2020-7-16
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

best to get help is to upload this flightlog, using > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

cheers
JJB
2020-7-16
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The charts you posted seem to be just flight telemetry, as would be seen  on the screen of the phone/tablet, what you need to post are the fight logs  from the ''FlightRecord'' and  ''MCDatFlightRecords'' folders on your  phone or tablet. Respectively the logs have names such as
DJIFlightRecord_2020-07-14_[22-27-47].txt      &         

20-07-14-10-08-24_FLY045.DAT.

Both of those were 14th July flights after 10pm.
You  will not be able to literally read them unless you run them through  software such as CsvView and DatCon, which are both free.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know during this mission were there any error message on the screen when the drone started to decrease altitude? Kindly please fly the drone in a different location over land to isolate the issue. Just a friendly reminder to please fly with caution over bodies of water, the reflective nature of the water may affect the performance of the said drone during flight. Thank you.

2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules