Smartphone
750 4 2020-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Hi all. I just received my new Mavic Air 2, I have proceeded to update it and when I am going to connect everything to start the configuration in the application ... MY PHONE DOES NOT WORK WITH DJI FLY !!. It continues to load / download and does not automatically start the application, and if I start it manually, it does not detect the connection of the remote control with the drone. The problem is the phone, because with the phone of my son and my wife everything works perfectly. The most FUN is that with my Mavic Mini, IT WORKS! My phone is a XIAOMI MI A2 (Android 10). Don't tell me to look at the list of compatible terminals, because the mini works. Hope you can fix this problem in a new update, because I don't plan to spend more money on a phone because DJI wants to do it. By the way, my son's phone, which DOES WORK with is a XIAOMI MI A2 LITE ... DJI, is this a joke, really?
2020-7-16
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Seriously, does nothing similar happen to anyone else?
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. This is not the experience we wanted you to have with your new DJI Mavic Air 2. With regards to the XIAOMI MI A2 and XIAOMI MI A2(lite) these are not listed on the recommended mobile device list. The said mobile devices may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and comparability during flight. Rest assured that the DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said lists in the future, Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-7-17
Use props
FlyingJust4Fun
New
United States

Any word when the Samsung S21 series phone will be supported?  The new 1.2.4 app won't recognize the controller when connected to a Samsung S21 Ultra
2021-1-30
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

My concern also Galaxy s21, waiting for mid Feb. delivery of s21 ultra ( want different special color) but have my Non-listed Tab s3 that will let to fly when Mother Nature allows. Operating with s9+ 1.2.4 and latest FW  also.
2021-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules