Video freezing during editing
1567 5 2020-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6YG9szWWjCAz
lvl.1

Canada

Hi everybody!

I'm very new to the world of drones and video editing, so please bear with me!

I tried to cut together some footage with the DJI Fly App, but the video keeps freezing during playback, even though the timer will continue moving forward and the music will continue to play as well. If I drag back and forward through the footage manually, it will sometimes unfreeze the video, but the final exported products all have periods when the picture will freeze, then might start up again after a transition point.

For context, I'm using a Huawei Mate 10 Pro to edit and I've only been editing cached files for now because a) I'm just trying to learn and familiarize myself with the app and b) I don't have the original high quality files anymore because I lost the SD card...

Can't seem to find anybody else with this issue - any thoughts?
2020-7-16
Use props
W.Y.LEE
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi, i am new in Dji Fly. I am using Huawei Mate 10, occasionally i am facing the same issue too. Issue happened when i am trying to do few cut of the video. Please advice.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know are you getting any error messages, when you are encountering this issue? Please check if the said mobile device is up to date. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-17
Use props
noblesavage8
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-17 01:22
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know are you getting any error messages, when you are encountering this issue? Please check if the said mobile device is up to date. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

No error messages. And my device is running Android 9.0 (I'm still waiting for the update to 10).

Each individual cached video plays fine on its own on my phone and laptop, so I know there's nothing wrong with the actual videos I'm trying to cut together.

I tried with some other video files as well and encountered the same issue.
2020-7-17
Use props
Drewsamm
lvl.2

United States

I'm not sure whether there is something wrong with the video itself. Maybe you can try to use video repair software to fix it. Most tools can fix unplayable, damaged, and freezing videos easily. I use the one called Joyoshare VidiKit, and it works great.
2021-6-3
Use props
djiuser_UwPI631vTbGK
lvl.1

Malaysia

Mine the same, when editing videos it freeze. I am using OnePlus Nord, Fly App ver 1.4.8. Minutes editing and it just waste. Never get it done, keep freezing.
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules