Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Faulty Mavic Air 2
1098 17 2020-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137057 ft
United States

I was so excited to watch the Fedex guy drop off my new drone YESTERDAY, set everything up, charged everything and off I go to the park! Before it even left the ground it was all messed up, camera, remote connection, crashed the app, didn't fly straight, wouldn't track.....plenty more but I'm to upset right now to keep typing. I am not here for troubleshooting help, this thing is messed up.

DJI, what do I do with this drone? A replacement would be great, hopefully that won't take 900 years!

2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry to know Mavic Air 2 was not working as expected. The replacement service can be provided within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
We would like to troubleshoot first, did you update to the latest firmware? What is the model of your phone? Please keep us updated with the details about the problem you have with the drone, thanks.
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

My Mavic Mini is fine, it's the Mavic Air 2 that I just received yesterday that is messed up.

I updated the firmware and went back and did a refresh.... Still messed up.

It's not my phone or the app because I can fly my Mavic Mini just fine.

And thank you for the reply.
2020-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq Posted at 7-16 20:39
My Mavic Mini is fine, it's the Mavic Air 2 that I just received yesterday that is messed up.

I updated the firmware and went back and did a refresh.... Still messed up.

You could email to support@dji.com for the replacement application, but they also need to confirm whether the product failure is true. It is recommended to provide us a short video of the problems you have.
2020-7-17
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

Thank you, I have done that. Is there any type of timeframe I can expect?
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq Posted at 7-17 20:50
Thank you, I have done that. Is there any type of timeframe I can expect?

The timeframe cannot be guaranteed during the global pandemic crisis, if you need any assistance during this progress, please feel free to let us know.
2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

I'll never order from DJI again, I love your products.....I'll just won't buy them from you. Had I of bought this locally, I'd have it returned and be flying the next day.

I sent my drone back to LaLa land I guess, nobody has communicated anything with me.....
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq Posted at 7-21 20:23
I'll never order from DJI again, I love your products.....I'll just won't buy them from you. Had I of bought this locally, I'd have it returned and be flying the next day.

I sent my drone back to LaLa land I guess, nobody has communicated anything with me.....

Sorry to know the issue was still not solved, per your Forum account, I see a replacement case has been created and you have also sent back the drone. We will send you an email notification once it arrives and then our repair center will diagnose. Please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-7-22
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

Thank you, that's the first time anyone has told me anything. Don't mean to sound like a jerk, but this experience has been awful. This is not a 14 dollar item, this was almost 1100 dollars....

Thank you again for your reply, I'll keep an eye on my email.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq Posted at 7-22 08:54
Thank you, that's the first time anyone has told me anything. Don't mean to sound like a jerk, but this experience has been awful. This is not a 14 dollar item, this was almost 1100 dollars....

Thank you again for your reply, I'll keep an eye on my email.

We understand we still have a long way to go, sorry again for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, you can always keep us updated in Forum if you need any assistance, we will do our best to help.
2020-7-24
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

I saw on UPS tracking that my drone was received by DJI on Monday, would it be possible to get a status update?

And one question, when I originally ordered my drone I also purchased the DJI Care, that started in early July, will that be reset, since I've basically had it for about a day before it was sent back.

Thank you again
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

Update, I just received the email that it's being shipped.
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq Posted at 7-29 10:49
Update, I just received the email that it's being shipped.

Hi, the drone was shipped indeed, hope you'll receive it soon. Regarding your request about the DJI Care Refresh, I will try to contact the proper team to confirm if it can be supported. I will get back to you once I hear back from them.
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

I got the Air 2 and while I'm getting it set up it's asking me for a Activation Code for the Care Refresh, where do I get this code from???
Just want to make sure I'm covered before taking it out flying.

Thank you
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq Posted at 8-5 10:30
I got the Air 2 and while I'm getting it set up it's asking me for a Activation Code for the Care Refresh, where do I get this code from???
Just want to make sure I'm covered before taking it out flying.

Hi there, may I know if you have purchased the DJI Care Refresh? If so, where did you purchase it?
To clarify, if you purchased DJI Care Refresh from DJI Store https://store.dji.com/shop/service?from=menu_icon, it will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
If you purchased a DJI Care Refresh physical card, which is normally purchased from the dealer, you'll see the activation code on the DJI Care Refresh physical card.
You may confirm if the DJI Care Refresh has been activated by checking the balance at https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I purchased the Care Refresh when I originally purchased my drone, however the original drone was faulty and it was sent back, I now have the new drone you sent me, but my Care Refresh is still linked with the old drone I sent back and not the new one, I somehow need to get that switched. I don't want to fly this drone until I know it is covered. When I go to the link your provided is says the serial number is invalid or something like that.

Thank you for your help
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
United States

I see that it has been switched, thank you very much!

Happy Flying!
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq Posted at 8-6 08:48
I see that it has been switched, thank you very much!

Happy Flying!

Thanks for your update, glad to know that the issue has been resolved, hope you have a nice day. Happy flying.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules