Does Inspire 1 remote work with Phantom 3?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scott7161
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I know people have mentioned that it "might work" or "it works but you need a firware upgrade," etc. but I'm wondering if anyone has been able to fly normally with the Inspire 1 remote and use the HDMI port for goggles/etc.

Thanks,
Scott

2015-6-18
Use props
pbrown73
lvl.4
Flight distance : 964596 ft
  • >>>
United States

They were flying P3 with an Inspire remote at the DJI Booth at NAB (With the HDMI output hooked up to large screen monitors). I specifically asked how they were getting video out and that's what they told me they were doing.
2015-6-18
Use props
scott7161
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Interesting. I wonder if anyone who doesn't work for DJI has successfully flown the Phantom 3 with an Inspire 1 remote.
2015-6-18
Use props
CapitAn
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

At NAB they had 2 lnspire remotes bound as master and slave. l asked if it was possible for us to do the same and was told no. Obviously it's possible but they haven't released the How To.
2015-6-19
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

I think both Tahoe_Ed and Autumn_DJI have both stated here that YES, the Inspire controller will work with the Phantom 3 - just not the other way around.

Don't know if you had two Inspire controllers with a Phantom whether you can use the "two controller" option or not.

Another good question would be - "...of you use an Inspire controller with a Phantom 3, will the HDMI work like it does on the Inspire?" Otherwise it sure seems like an expensive option for a controller.
2015-6-19
Use props
BobbyB
lvl.1

United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-19 20:10
I think both Tahoe_Ed and Autumn_DJI have both stated here that YES, the Inspire controller will wor ...

The HDMI out works with the P3.
2015-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules