410 4 2020-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pkm04558
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156998 ft
United States

Hi-

I have two batteries for my Mavic 2 Pro and I fly as often as I can.  Yesterday I prepared my M2P for a flight and connected the Smart Controller.  I was shocked to see a warning that the battery was registering as almost depleated.  I was confused since both were fully charged and the button showed all green lights.  I swapped batteries and the warning cleared.  I came home and checked on line and noticed other had similar problems.  I updated my firmware on the M2P but the problem persists.  These are expensive batteries and this one isn't even a few months into its service life.  Can I can a serivce tag or a replacement?
2020-7-17
Use props
KDP +
lvl.4
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

Hello,

Did you notice that after firmware-upgrade to the latest firmware, the automatic battery discharge time is set as default to 2 days...?  
Do you have a problem with only one battery or on both ?
Any chance to check the cell voltages ?  Are they equally in level, or is there one of them which show a strong difference with the other ones...?

KDP
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message in your app? May we confirm that if all your batteries have the same issue? At the same time, how long did the batteries not be used after fully charged? Thanks.
2020-7-17
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

KDP + Posted at 7-17 08:56
Hello,

Did you notice that after firmware-upgrade to the latest firmware, the automatic battery discharge time is set as default to 2 days...?  

That's gonna leave a MARK........2 days??   Crazy,  without a notification.......

Randy
2020-7-18
Use props
pkm04558
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156998 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-19 07:30
There was a notification in the firmware update notes.  You can set the auto-discharge from 1-10 days in the app.  You must set each battery individually.

I found that - but the battery voltage doesn't register regardless of full charge indication from the lights.  Go4 won't allow input on the discharge option.  its stuck at one day  
2020-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules