Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Max operating temp?
927 3 2015-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rincondanny
lvl.1

United States

I see that the maximum  operating temp is about 104F, Is this beacause of "lift" issues caused by heat or the electronics cant handle the temps? I live in southern Arizona the other day I flew and it was over 100F at 10AM and today it was 115F. Does  that mean I can only fly it like 5:00am, its to hot any other time?  What are your guys thoughts?

2015-6-18
Use props
GoDrone.me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45928 ft
Malta

Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C or as you guys in the States would read 32F to 104F

On the specs page http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/spec
2015-6-19
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Ouch! One of my sisters used to live in Scottsdale. I called her one day in late September. She said the temperature finally broke. What that really meant was that when she went outside to walk the dog it was no longer 113 degrees - it was a mere 98 - LOL!

I thought it was bad here in central Florida. I've taken to flying in the very early morning and try to keep the bird away from the sunrise. Or flying in the very late afternoon or early evening and keep the bird away from the sunset. I think the coolest temp we've had in the last few weeks was 79 F.
2015-6-19
Use props
phobarb
lvl.1

United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-19 19:33
Ouch! One of my sisters used to live in Scottsdale. I called her one day in late September. She said ...

I live east of Phoenix been 115 last 2 days haven't flown in a week. I'm going Try to fly early am Sunday when it only 90+
2015-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules