Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Not Connected to mobile device
1212 9 2020-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
septyan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2018 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

I want to ask why is RC not connected to my mobile phone using a Vivo V15 smartphone (1819) 64-bit Android 9 device and I use DJI FLY v1.1.5
2020-7-17
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Welcome to the MAVIC CLUB IN YOUR BOX.
I asked the same thing with my phone.
I leave you links.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D757%26typeid%3D757
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D757%26typeid%3D757
2020-7-18
Use props
LOADiNG//
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12513 ft
United States

make sure you allow usb connections in the settings, this fixed some issues i was having with my IPHONE X
2020-7-18
Use props
septyan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2018 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

LOADiNG// Posted at 7-18 10:26
make sure you allow usb connections in the settings, this fixed some issues i was having with my IPHONE X

Yes usb debugging is on and connection to chager only
2020-7-18
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

No he means when u actually hook the app up for the first time u will get a little pop up box that says something to the effect "do u want to enable for usb use all the time when using this application? " And the pop up box has a littpe circle u are supposed to tick and answer which means yes! U want that on....this way when u plug the usb  in device  the phone recognizes the remote. ......now this little dialogue "box" is very easy to miss amd i dont think it comes back after first plug in of usb to device (prob thinks u do not want that feature on) so i suggest wiping the app data or reinstalling it so u can start fresh .....only this time make sure u watch for the pop up at first plug in with device
2020-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I am sorry to say, upon checking the Vivo V15 is not listed on the recommended mobile device list. The said device may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said mobile device to the DJI Fly application. Kindly please try a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. Rest assured that the DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple mobile device to be added on the said list in the future. For reference with regards to the DJI recommended mobile device list please refer to the image posted below. Thank you.

2020-7-19
Use props
LOADiNG//
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12513 ft
United States

septyan Posted at 7-18 10:29
Yes usb debugging is on and connection to chager only

It wasn’t usb debugging, in my iPhone this setting shouldn’t interfere since it’s suppose to only concern when the phone is locked but it did fix my issues weirdly enough. I circled the setting that needs to be turned on. This is iOS obviously, there are so many different hardware makers and software inference with android phones I wouldn’t know where to begin with troubleshooting.
112E2A8E-57D6-4A5D-ADCA-43E9C7F7B028.jpeg
2020-8-2
Use props
bhouse
New

United States

I'm having the same problem with my Samsung S20 and Mavic Air 2.
2020-8-8
Use props
djiuser_l8jXkiRNm2G7
New

Indonesia

im using Vivo V15 before update just fine, and after the new firmware update RC not connect any sugestion anyone
2020-11-5
Use props
djiuser_l8jXkiRNm2G7
New

Indonesia

------ dopost
2020-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules