mavic air 2 crashed
941 6 2020-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_c6eKS0NCJNaL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1111358 ft
France

Hi my Mavic air 2 , bought in June crashed yesterday.An obstacle couldn't be avoided.

I'd like it to be replaced, or if not possible to buy a new one.
without remote controler and battery.

How much would it cost if not replaced ?

Where to order it ?
And how much time would it take to have it delivered ?

Regards

Jodel
2020-7-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Jodel, I'm sorry about the accident. Please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send the drone in for a thorough diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
http://www.dji.com/support
2020-7-17
Use props
djiuser_c6eKS0NCJNaL
lvl.2
France

mavic out of use, can't be repaired. sending it would be a waste of time and money. Pls answer my previous questions. Thanks
2020-7-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_c6eKS0NCJNaL Posted at 7-18 00:07
mavic out of use, can't be repaired. sending it would be a waste of time and money. Pls answer my previous questions. Thanks

I fully understand you. We don't sell the Mavic Air 2 without remote controller and battery in our official online store at present, you are recommended to contact our support team to open a case and send the damaged aircraft in for a thorough diagnosis, our team will assess it carefully and if it is unable to be repaired, there will be a quotation to you for a replacement aircraft without remote controller and battery. After opening a case number, you may also let me know so I can help to keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2020-7-18
Use props
kristenpaquette
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2831 ft
United States

Interested to know how severe this crash was! Do you have any photos of your Mavic Air 2 after the crash? Was water involved?
2020-8-4
Use props
djiuser_c6eKS0NCJNaL
lvl.2
France

pics of crashed mavic air 2

and thanks for your help kristenpaquette
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_c6eKS0NCJNaL
lvl.2