Camera View Icons
419 3 2020-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomAir9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314144 ft
United States

I have a Mini and an Air 2 using App "DJI FLY"  I am using an Apple iPad Mini 4 and a Galaxy S9.  
My Problem is the Icons at the top and bottom are often impossible to read because of their size and because grey text on a white background is almost invisible.  Could I suggest that a black border at the top and bottom of the screen would be helpful.  Also there seem to be enough room to double the size of text and icons.
2020-7-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TomAir9. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward this information to the designated DJI Department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-7-19
Use props
Racco
lvl.2
United States

Got it.  Thanks
2020-7-21
Use props
Racco
lvl.2
United States

It's me replying to my own Post.  Later I discovered that my iPad Mini4 has a ZOOM feature which is a temporary fix.  The Zoom option lets you create a rectangle window of any size and position on the screen.  You can easily see %battery time remaining and other icons.  Wish Android had this feature. It took me an hour to figure out how to use it.
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules