I have some Questions about Tello Edu Drone
1103 2 2020-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aspercasper
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi all Tello Pilots

I am a primary school teacher and i bought a few tello edu drones in order to teach coding to my students. But i have some problems and i cant understand how can i use some functions.
First one: how can i use mission pads using by tello edu apps. Can you give me an example code blocks using tello edu app. I dont have any idea about mission pads even though i analized all of tello documantary. Can drone find any mission pad outomaticly? What is its duty? How can i use it?

My second question is There is a button in tello edu application called sension. How can i use this function through drone blocks? Can you give me an example code block?

3- How can i use operator on tello edu app. There are a lot of operator botton but i dont know how i can use them. Can you give some examples using by code blocks?

Thank you very much for your help my friends.
2020-7-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might want to post your question in the 'products' part of this forum (see link above in the menu).
That has more activity!
2020-7-21
Use props
aspercasper
lvl.1

Turkey

Montfrooij Posted at 7-21 00:32
Hi,

You might want to post your question in the 'products' part of this forum (see link above in the menu).

Thank you for your suggestion .
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules