Battery Issue Since update
1074 9 2020-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shredder777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 114928 ft
United States

ok, 6 months ago, I had a baterry say it was bad even though it shows fully charged.  I put it to the side since I own 5 batteries.

A few days ago, I seen there was a update and I was going to update but since I was getting footage, I couldnt risk it.  I waited a few days until I could say ok, if anything happens, I am safe.  So, I went ahead and updated.   All my batteries are fine except for one. ugh,  It gave me the same error. from the battery 6 months ago. N/A error and its fully charged...  NOW, I have 2 batteries I cant trust.   What is going on?   I tried to update, downgrade.  same error..  I live in socal and your Irvine store is closed down.   

DONT mind the first photo.  I cant delete it..lol
DJI_0014edited.jpg
IMG_8972.jpg
IMG_8970.jpg
2020-7-18
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

Another picture....... I spent hours troubleshooting..
2020-7-18
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

Anyone?   Any tips
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 then refresh the firmware and please try a different data cable to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-7-20
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-20 20:21
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 then refresh the firmware and please try a different data cable to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

Hi, Thank you for your response.  I will try again with a different cable and software.   I will post outcome..
2020-7-20
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-20 20:21

Hello, I just checked both batteries and same error.
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

shredder777 Posted at 7-20 23:25
[view_image]

Hello, I just checked both batteries and same error.

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. With regards to this concern. Kindly please temporarily disable the Anti Virus if any, remove the SD card from the drone and please try to refresh the firmware again. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you,
2020-7-22
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-22 00:28
I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. With regards to this concern. Kindly please temporarily disable the Anti Virus if any, remove the SD card from the drone and please try to refresh the firmware again. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you,

Hello.... Well, same error.  I just tried on both batteries.   djisupport contacted me and I printed out the UPS shipping.  draining the batteries now.  it's 2 of them with the same error.  they hold charge but for some reason they wont update and I dont trust them because on the app it says N/A
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

shredder777 Posted at 7-23 18:20
Hello.... Well, same error.  I just tried on both batteries.   djisupport contacted me and I printed out the UPS shipping.  draining the batteries now.  it's 2 of them with the same error.  they hold charge but for some reason they wont update and I dont trust them because on the app it says N/A

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists after completing these troubleshooting steps and thank you for the additional information. Rest assured that our DJI support team will do their best to assist you regarding this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-24
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

NOT HAPPY WITH DJI SUPPORT!!!
I been flying your drones for 3 years and I am quite disappointed in your qualities in your mavic 2 pro batteries.  I also have the Mavic pro and it has WAY more flight time on the batteries then my newer drones with no issues!

I had 2 batteries fail out of the 5 batteries I own from the mavic 2 pro and zoom! .  I sent these batteries in to get repaired and I get a bill for $324?   How is that possible after these batteries are not a year old at the most and I have the other 3 I been using for the same amount of time.   There is NOOOO WAY I will spend that money if it's not my fault the batteries failed!  Your update did something to these batteries as they charge fine and the software in the batteries got corrupted from your updates!!!!!  One of the batteries that failed I was filming for a movie and I seen the update and my partner was like NOOO, dont update because it might kill something!  Sure enough, I updated the next day and I get a battery error!!!!!!!

Send my batteries back and I will guarantee I wont buy another DJI product and I WILL go to a different brand.  I spent over $6000 in your product and I was planning on upgrading to a inspire 2 for our film projects.   I can't imagine getting a email I need to buy $1000 for batteries from your errors.

So, either you repair them or send them back.
2020-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules