1400 4 2020-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb4ab8a81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1292625 ft
United States

I tried to cancel an order
0019825955040 placed on June 15, 2020 for Mavic Air 2 Combo.  Your customer service instructed me to refuse delivery, but Fedex left item at doorstep on June 25.  I had Fedex pickup and return on June 26.  

What is the status of my refund?

Dear Captain,

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support!

We regret to know that you have decided to cancel your order. We are sorry that we no longer have access to cancel an order under shipment. What we can do is to escalate this order to Logistics Team and request for Stop and Return. We may not be able to fully guarantee that we can stop the shipment, however, we will surely make our best efforts for you. Meanwhile, kindly refuse the delivery in case the courier arrives at your address.

As soon as the package arrives at the warehouse, it will undergo review which may take 3-5 business days, afterwhich, the refund will be issued in 7-14 business days.

2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're truly sorry to know about this. We understand you wish to know the status of your refund. May we kindly ask for the FedEx return tracking number, please? We'd like to check the status. Thanks again for your patience.
2020-7-19
Use props
fansb4ab8a81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1292625 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-19 13:11
Hi, there. We're truly sorry to know about this. We understand you wish to know the status of your refund. May we kindly ask for the FedEx return tracking number, please? We'd like to check the status. Thanks again for your patience.

They did not give me a tracking number.
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We already forwarded your case to the corresponding team. We will issue the refund as soon as the product arrives at our warehouse.
2020-7-20
Use props
lvl.2
Australia

fansb4ab8a81 Posted at 2020-7-19 13:47
They did not give me a tracking number.

Did you manage to get your refund? I am basically in the same boat. DHL is sending the drone back to dji warehouse as of today for me. Just wanted to know if you got your refund processed so I can kind of tell how long I would have to wait for mine.
2021-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules