445 4 2020-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68) !important]Mavic 2 pro, 670 firmware.In TapFly Free mode, the 180 degree flip does not work when the circle symbol is pressed. What am I doing wrong?
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up you DJI Go 4 files and reinstall the said application to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-20
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-20 20:45
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please back up you DJI Go 4 files and reinstall the said application to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I use Xiaomi mi pad 4
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Serg SSA Posted at 7-21 03:13
I use Xiaomi mi pad 4

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this concern. I am sorry to say, upon checking the Xiaomi mi pad 4 is not listed as a recommended mobile device as of the moment. This mobile device may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said mobile device during flight. For reference please check the image posted for the DJI recommended mobile device list. Thank you.

2020-7-22
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

I deleted all user data and reinstalled GO 4, but TapFly Free is not working correctly. I fly and turn the camera to the object, after the object has flown, I click on the circle, the camera turns directly along the flight path. If I fly straight and press the circle, the camera does not rotate.
2020-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules