Making the best of Osmo Pocket "Slow motion"
815 9 2020-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans315e44e1
lvl.2

Spain

This is a video I filmed some weeks ago. It's a Tears for Fears song ( a band I love) but turned into a ghost story and totally different vibe and tone and with a new production as well. It's a a tribute but also the result of some moody weeks. So me and my partner (Hedac) stumbled upon this abandoned old Health Resort and here is Ghosts are Gone, filmed with our Osmo Pocket. The only post production is adding a few overlays when she switches dimensions and adding two ratties (I add a rat or two in every one of my videos) two in this one, the rest entirely filmed with osmo pocket at 50p and this time slowed down, so making use of its slowmo capacities, one scene in super slowmo, but that had not the resolution so I only used it briefly, but the rest is half the speed and shot at 50p with Osmo Pocket.

I kind of like the result because it turned out the slow vibe even slower and more eerie
Kind of proud of this one, and I would have not been able to make it if we weren't hiking with the osmo at the moment with stumbled upon with the place.

Hope you like it

I colour graded it a bit desaturated, but good thing about using low speed it barely required any stabilization at all.
I hope to get a z axis stabilization but well nothing too shaky I think.
I am thinking about the unerwater case but I keep on getting mixed reviews about it, I'd love to try it though. I still don't have the accessories.

2020-7-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Priscilla. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this cool video you have created. You did an amazing work. Congratulations and two thumbs up.
2020-7-20
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-20 19:21
Hello there Priscilla. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this cool video you have created. You did an amazing work. Congratulations and two thumbs up.

Thank you so much, for me Osmo Pocket is so convenient, cos I can hike to locations without having to carry heavy gear, and  I think for youtube purposes is more than fair. Still saving for a drone, would love to include aerial shots, but meanwhile attaching the osmo pocket to a pole can do the trick to some extent.
2020-7-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

yidneth Posted at 7-24 03:18
Thank you so much, for me Osmo Pocket is so convenient, cos I can hike to locations without having to carry heavy gear, and  I think for youtube purposes is more than fair. Still saving for a drone, would love to include aerial shots, but meanwhile attaching the osmo pocket to a pole can do the trick to some extent.

Hi there yidneth. You are very much welcome and thank you for the additional information you have shared with us. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-7-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2020-9-4
Use props
fans40dc3fbf
lvl.2

Spain

thank you so much we do most of my videos with an osmo
2020-10-12
Use props
fans40dc3fbf
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-26 23:04
Hi there yidneth. You are very much welcome and thank you for the additional information you have shared with us. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.

thanks, I know many say you need a super expensive camera to make your videos but truth is that we still use our tiny osmopocket to shoot on location so often
of course we want to invest in more gear when we can, but meanwile doing things that I hope are elegant and fine enough for youtube and networks
2020-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fans40dc3fbf Posted at 10-12 04:55
thank you so much  we do most of my videos with an osmo

You're welcome!
2020-10-12
Use props