DJI Mimo - Does it support external Mic in DJI Mimo IOS App?
3670 2 2020-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ddodell
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2546476 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the DJI Mimo iOS app recognize external microphones that connect via a lightening connector or Bluetooth connection.

I have the DJI Osmo 3 using it with an iPhone X.    Looking at the R0DE VidoMic Me-L or another external microphone for recording?

Any suggestions?   Does it work at all with the Mimo app?

Thank you
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. The external microphone cannot connect to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 directly. But there is no limitation on the software or hardware of the said ginbal. So this function depends on the compatibility of the mobile device and the microphone. Thank you.
2020-7-22
Use props
ddodell
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2546476 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-22 20:14
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. The external microphone cannot connect to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 directly. But there is no limitation on the software or hardware of the said ginbal. So this function depends on the compatibility of the mobile device and the microphone. Thank you.

Yes, you did not answer the question.  It is obvious that the microphone can not connect to the Osmo Mobile 3.

My question was:

"Does the Mimo application under iOS recognize external microphones connected via a lighting connection or Bluetooth connection"
2020-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules