My quick shots don't work!!!! Please Help!!!
1544 4 2020-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shaneo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys,

This is the first time I've asked the internet for help, so if I sound foolish please forgive me.

So for a gift I received a Mavic Mini and since I started using the drone my quickshots have never worked. I press the quickshot option while the drone is in the air and in P or C mode. I choose any one of the four presets, I then get a little video playback telling me what it does and then I draw a sqaure around my subject; and EVERYTIME within three seconds the green subject box turns red and then nothing happens. Whatever I try...if I select a subject and then press go I get a countdown and then subject lost. I've watched countless videos and in all of them the Mini automatically places an 'X' around the possible subjects for the pilot to choose, but I never get this option.

My drone is fully upto date in terms of software and yes I have a SD card installed......I'm out of ideals pleae help.

S.
2020-7-19
Use props
Shaneo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I CANT USE QUICKSHOTS PLEASE HELP

Hi guys,

This is the first time I've asked the internet for help, so if I sound foolish please forgive me.

So for a gift I received a Mavic Mini and since I started using the drone my quickshots have never worked. I press the quickshot option while the drone is in the air and in P or C mode. I choose any one of the four presets, I then get a little video playback telling me what it does and then I draw a sqaure around my subject; and EVERYTIME within three seconds the green subject box turns red and then nothing happens. Whatever I try...if I select a subject and then press go I get a countdown and then subject lost. I've watched countless videos and in all of them the Mini automatically places an 'X' around the possible subjects for the pilot to choose, but I never get this option.

My drone is fully upto date in terms of software and yes I have a SD card installed......I'm out of ideals pleae help.

S.

2020-7-19
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello it's strange I never had this problem, have you contacted the dji support I think they will be more able to answer you.
Good luck
2020-7-20
Use props
djiuser_zNUzZ3PIC4Aq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6768409 ft
United States

I have the same problem with my Lenovo tablet (TB-8504f) running Android 8.1.0. I can't select a subject on quickshots, everything else works fine (yes I have a high speed Lexar 633x SD card installed)
I installed the DJI fly app on my son's Lenovo tablet (TB 8304f1) running Android 7.0, an older tablet than mine. Guess what! It worked fine. I don't know if this is a problem with the tablet or DJI fly software. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next software update.
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Shaneo,
If you cannot use QuickShots on your Mavic Mini, please these conditions that have to be fulfilled in order to use QuickShots
1. Ensure that an sd card card is inserted.
2. Ensure that you are flying in P mode with strong GPS connection
3. You flying attitude is higher than 2 meters.
4. Press "start" when an object is selected.
5. Ensure good lighting conditions and that your object's and the background color are not similar.
6. Ensure that you are using a mobile device with that is included in the DJI Fly app compatible list:

If all conditions are fulfilled and the problem is not solved, please try to refresh the firmware and try again. If the problem still remains it is recommended to send back to us for damage/malfunction assessment.
2020-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules