Inspire 2 Serial Number
4768 11 2020-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.4
Flight distance : 836864 ft
United States

Hello, I recently purchased a used Inspire 2 and wanted to double check the sticker serial number that is on the drone. I found a DJI SERIAL DECODER on DJI Forum, when I added my serial number in it said it was a Phantom 3? Why is that happening? Where else can I find the serial number for the drone in case that is wrong? I dont have the orignal box.
Thanks,
2020-7-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Nowhere else. Only DJI Service data may be able to confirm aircraft serial #, which should match other components SN's. If, however, the battery compartment was replaced, it will render non conclusive results. Don't bother, only Cinecore module SN (as seen in Assistant 2 software) is relevant in regards to licensing.
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please PM me the serial number so that I can check it on the DJI database. Thank you.
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I have sent a PM kindly please check at your most convenient time. Thank you.
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_1Bj72GSHN0S9
New

Pakistan

Can someone check my serial number?
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_ADx8qbJDLzaO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93146 ft
United Kingdom

Can I check mine it showed as a spark

Screenshot_20201204-200825_Messenger.jpg
2020-12-4
Use props
djiuser_ADx8qbJDLzaO
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can I check mine it showed as a spark

0A0LDAD00301UU
2020-12-4
Use props
djiuser_ADx8qbJDLzaO
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-23 23:09
Hi. I have sent a PM kindly please check at your most convenient time. Thank you.

Can you check.mine, I have a huge customs issue in Dubai due to s/n not matching model. Inspire 2 drone, spark s/n
20200818_174452.jpg
2020-12-4
Use props
fans7c6275af
lvl.1
United States

I purposely purchased my Inspire 2 from DJI directly. The serial number for my Inspire 2 is for a Phantom. I am unable to purchase the DJI care Refresh from DJI. Any suggestions? Support told me to go to a store to buy Refresh, but I cannot buy it directly from DJI. That seems wrong. They are not issuing me a correct serial number.
Here is part of my original question:

The serial number is wrong for my new Inspire 2. It is for a Phantom, not my Inspire 2. Please give me the correct serial number. I am not able to purchase your DJI Care Refresh until I have the correct serial number. Thank you very much.

Here is my information:

Purchaser:  Maxine LuS/N 0D4DH3WRC12Y1F for the Repeater

S/N 09YDH7D0R45V7K for the Assemble

HG230932186717 Data Code

Please assist. Not sure what to do now.

Here is their answer:

With regards to your concern, we recommend to purchase DJI Care Refresh from an official authorized store near your area. You can visit our website at....

Once you have the activation code for the Inspire 2 and Zenmuse X5S, kindly provide us the card number or activation code.
2020-12-17
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Check the Ser No. in the Go 4 App use the ... menu an on this bottom check about.
2020-12-17
Use props
mookenman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126030 ft
United States

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this sounds similar to my issue. I'm trying to get DJI Care Refresh for my Inspire 2 (activated about an hour ago). When I try to input the serial number, I get the following message: "Aircraft S/N you entered does not exist, please make sure you've entered it correctly." I also tried the website OP posted and it told me the drone is a Phantom 3 Pro. I've set up Care Refresh on a Mavic and a Spark before and this is the first time I've run into this problem. I linked a screenshot of the issue and a picture of my aircraft's S/N. If anyone could help, I'm trying to get Care Refresh working before the 48 hours are up.

S/N as displayed on aircraft:

How I typed it: 09YDH7D0R4F8QN

Problem I'm having:

Please message me if there's any other info you need. Thank you!
2021-1-14
Use props
Merryminnow
lvl.1
United States

fans7c6275af Posted at 2020-12-17 06:52
I purposely purchased my Inspire 2 from DJI directly. The serial number for my Inspire 2 is for a Phantom. I am unable to purchase the DJI care Refresh from DJI. Any suggestions? Support told me to go to a store to buy Refresh, but I cannot buy it directly from DJI. That seems wrong. They are not issuing me a correct serial number.
Here is part of my original question:

Would be so grateful for a response. Thank you.
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules