P4M 1 Sec Interval not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agdrone
lvl.1
United States

Good evening,

I am reaching out in order to fix an issue with the P4M that has happened over the past two months.

With the GS Pro Version 2.0.11, you no longer have an ability to do 1 sec capture interval, like you did in version 2.0.10.

This causes you to use a  2 sec delay to even start the mission on the P4M and cuts your coverage area/time in half. So now what used to take one battery takes 1.5-2 batteries when covering say a 40 acre field. Therefore it cuts a total coverage of say what used to be 4-500 acres a day down to 2-250. When I was demoed and tested this aircraft it had the capability to do roughly 40 acres a battery which was sufficient. However, 2 batteries for 40 acres is unacceptable in the world of agriculture.

Please advise on this situation thank you.

-Rich

2020-7-19
Use props
agdrone
lvl.1
United States

2020-7-19
Use props
Euc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69 ft
Australia

Hi Rich. I am new to this. I have v 2.0.13 (10339). Setting capture mode to 'Capture at Equal Dist. Interval'  enables the 'Shutter Intv.' which seems to have a default of 1sec but can be changed.Edit. Sorry I see your point in the screen shot. I have just set up a trial run with 1 sec. I will see if I get the same.
2020-9-18
Use props
djiuser_3b2SInTyI3Bz
lvl.1

Australia

I cannot give you a definitive answer, but consider the time it takes to store your image data on an SD card. Each 6-camera shot generates about 20Mb of informationwhich takes a finite time to store. A category 10 SD card will store this in about 1.8 sseconds but slower cards will obviously take longer. Speed and height above ground willalso affect the shot interval. I have never been able to shoot at faster than 1.8 seconds; higher altitudes and less forward overlap will give higher airspeed, conversely flying fast with high forward overlap will increase the time between photos.

I hope this helps with your trouble shooting.

2021-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules