Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey all,

just published the latest video of how I built my 7" Cinematic FPV quad.
check it out:

Enjoy!

2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Felix. I am very sorry to know what happened to your Golden Retriever and it is really hard to let go of a companion close and special to you. I hope that everything is fine and by the way thank you for sharing this video on how you have build your DJI FPV quad. Again, I am sorry for your loss and please stay safe always.
2020-7-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-7-22
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-20 20:39
Hello there Felix. I am very sorry to know what happened to your Golden Retriever and it is really hard to let go of a companion close and special to you. I hope that everything is fine and by the way thank you for sharing this video on how you have build your DJI FPV quad. Again, I am sorry for your loss and please stay safe always.

Hey thanks Stephen, I do sure appreciate you watching the videos and for your kind words.. She will be missed. Do you have any pets?
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 7-26 09:50
Hey thanks Stephen, I do sure appreciate you watching the videos and for your kind words.. She will be missed. Do you have any pets?

Hi there Felix. Thank you for the reply and it is alway my pleasure to see you posts. I do have a black Labrador dog and I consider her as a part of the family. Again, thank you for supporting DJI and keep safe always.
2020-7-28
Use props
rozhdestvenskiy
lvl.1
United States

Great video buddy! I'm still flying in the simulator... I think I'll start with a an RTF 5" quad though every review I watched says it won't fly more than 5 mins. I'd like my FPV quad to fly around 15+ mins per battery, so once I get comfortable with my RTF 5" drone I'll try to buy 7" or to build one. Or maybe go with 10". I'm not into drone racing but I simply want to fly FPV and film videos.
2020-8-1
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

rozhdestvenskiy Posted at 8-1 10:32
Great video buddy! I'm still flying in the simulator...  I think I'll start with a an RTF 5" quad though every review I watched says it won't fly more than 5 mins. I'd like my FPV quad to fly around 15+ mins per battery, so once I get comfortable with my RTF 5" drone I'll try to buy 7" or to build one. Or maybe go with 10". I'm not into drone racing but I simply want to fly FPV and film videos.

very cool! I hear ya on the battery life. One reason I built my own Li-Ion batteries to get more flight time. Check out those videos on the channel if you're interested!
2020-8-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice watch!
2020-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now