benoit.cajelot@ This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2014-11-20
Use props
marco.ma
lvl.1

China

Hi, there

You  need to send it back to manufacturer for physical calibration.  Please contact your local dealer. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2014-11-21
Use props
marcdeleuze4
New

Canada

Hello all,
My H3-D3 gimbal is not facing the front of my Phantom and is off by 45 degrees, pulsing slightly every few seconds.
I have used both the RC assistant and the phantom 2 assistant software to re-calibrate my gimbal but without success.
DJI recommended that I download the gimbal assistant software, which I did, but it does'nt recognize my gimbal. It is not a driver problem as both other software work perfectly. Help please
2014-11-23
Use props
uncle.scrooch
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI please make Software that allows us to Calibrate our Gimbals levels
2014-11-27
Use props
laldarondo
New

United States

just received my new Phantom 2 and the H3-D3 gimbal is not level. After initialization the camera is set down about _60deg below horizon.  I used the thumb wheel in the controller but can only go up to ~-35deg. Check the calibration on the Phantom 2 Assistant Software and the Zenmuse H3-3D Assistant Software v1.1 but cannot adjust the tilt range. Need help please...

Just in case, I performed all the available SW updates!
2014-11-27
Use props
laldarondo
New

United States

Never mind. I found the setup page on the Phantom 2 Assistant Software, Advance, Gimbal Setting! Dah...
2014-11-27
Use props
marcwithington
New

United Kingdom

I am unable to adjust the horizontal setting in the assistant software... why is this?? Please help, crashed today and hoping not to have to buy a new gimbble
2014-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules