Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waiting more than one month for a refund
2219 10 2020-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uLNWETuFD3Mm
lvl.1

Sweden

0464558024091 was placed and paid May 25th.

3 weeks later, June 15th, after realising you can't be bothered updating delivery time estimates, I ask for cancellation because I managed to source the same items from a local retailer, albeit more expensive.

3 days later you ship it anyway...

Then no effort at all from you to have the package returned. After refusing to pick up the package, as instructed, DHL called me because they had not received word from DJI to send it back.

And even though I in no way could have tampered with the products, your policy dictates that you must have the items back before you can start a 7-14 day long (!!!) refund process?

Been waiting since June 15th to get 999€ refunded. Now it's July 20th and pre-sales chat can't even see that the package is back in your hands yet. So you're telling me I can expect the refund in the middle of August? Are you kidding me? Can I have my money back already, please? This is not acceptable.

2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. We already got in touch with the corresponding team that works on this case. We'll issue the refund as soon as the product arrives at our warehouse.
2020-7-20
Use props
djiuser_FRfiBuxK2pbR
New
Flight distance : 45318 ft
United States

Hi. I cannot post my own topic, so I apologize for hijacking this one. I am having the same issue. I need my refund for order # 0015987518003. The item has been returned to your warehouse. FedEx Tracking number is 394928450748. Please let me know when I have been refunded.  Thank you.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi djiuser_FRfiBuxK2pbR,
Sorry to hear about your issue. Your case had been forwarded to the corresponding team and they will contact you via email when there are any updates.
2020-7-22
Use props
djiuser_FRfiBuxK2pbR
New
Flight distance : 45318 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 23:12
Hi djiuser_FRfiBuxK2pbR,
Sorry to hear about your issue. Your case had been forwarded to the corresponding team and they will contact you via email when there are any updates.

Thank you!
2020-7-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Always happy to help. Please keep us updated regarding to your case.
2020-7-24
Use props
djiuser_uLNWETuFD3Mm
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-20 00:24
Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. We already got in touch with the corresponding team that works on this case. We'll issue the refund as soon as the product arrives at our warehouse.

Thanks for your reply, but seriously, what is taking so long? Can I have an update and ETA, please?
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_uLNWETuFD3Mm Posted at 7-28 21:03
Thanks for your reply, but seriously, what is taking so long? Can I have an update and ETA, please?

I apologize again for the delay. I had urged the proper again for the refund, they will proceed with the refund within 2 business days. Sorry again for the troubles.
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_uLNWETuFD3Mm
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-29 03:12
I apologize again for the delay. I had urged the proper again for the refund, they will proceed with the refund within 2 business days. Sorry again for the troubles.

Thanks. Let's see on Friday then.
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_uLNWETuFD3Mm Posted at 7-29 03:51
Thanks. Let's see on Friday then.

Hi there, just an update, the refund has been issued. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2020-7-30
Use props
lvl.2
Australia

djiuser_uLNWETuFD3Mm Posted at 2020-7-29 03:51
Thanks. Let's see on Friday then.

Did you get your refund back by any chance?
2021-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules