FotoWelt Air, Pixel Voical Air with OP
1469 5 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kvitalij83
lvl.2
Spain

Hi all.
I finally got my OP in the post today, so will be testing it out after work.
From the initial use very happy with purchase, can't wait to test it out,

Back to my question:

Has anyone had a chance to test the OP with FotoWelt Air similar Pixel Voical Air wireless mic system?Is it any good, Rode Go, is outside my budget.
download (1).jpg
download.jpg

Cheers All.
V

2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kvitalij83. Congratulations on your new DJI Osmo Pocket and thank you for these information you have shared with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Pocket and uses the said microphone. For reference you need to have a DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm Adapter posted below for you to be able to connect a microphone on the said camera. Just a reminder that it is recommended to use audio-technica atr-6550, Rode VideoMic Pro, Rode VideoMicro, Azden sgm-990, Sennheiser MKE400, Sony ecm-ds70p, DJI fm-15 FlexiMic and other mainstream brands with 3.5mm microphones. Thank you.

2020-7-20
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

I am not a sound expert, but I think this product use UHF could cause trouble, you might encounter interference from your local radio(s), for similar product, Comica BoomX looks better, it can have two transmitter, when you use two, you can select either stereo or two mono, good for interviews, and/ or higher quality recordings, they have serveral combinations, either a 3.5mm TRS input reciever or Apple lightning input reciever or USB-C input reciever, all 3 options can either use a single transmitter or twin. The transmitter comes with a dead cat.

You can study further details here ==>  http://www.comica-audio.com/products_detail/productId=125.html
2020-7-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like a cool set up
2020-7-22
Use props
djiuser_4qnESHzXmGDW
lvl.2
United States

I need a mic system and am glad you posted this option!!
It is good we have the better mics available but I have a Tascam DR 40 field recorder
if I need a serious quality recording....

Good luck!!
2020-7-23
Use props
Kvitalij83
lvl.2
Spain

djiuser_4qnESHzXmGDW Posted at 7-23 20:36
I need a mic system and am glad you posted this option!!
It is good we have the better mics available but I have a Tascam DR 40 field recorder
if I need a serious quality recording....

I have Fuji Xh1 with a lot of lenses, Bus sometimes I just want to be portable and minimal. Hence looking for a set up that doesn't break the bank and at the same time gives good quality.
Tascam DR 40 looks like a beast, but I wouldn't want to bring it with me every time.

For now I have BOYA BY MM1 external mic, that does a pretty good job for what I do. But still it is to big for my set up, and I do stand out to much with it.
2020-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules