Location of Controller Serial Number GS RTK software?
7473 6 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fredguenther
lvl.2
United States

Hello all, I'm trying to apply for Geofence unlocks for some areas I commonly do work in.  I'm using a Phantom 4 RTK with GS RTK software and need to find the serial number of my controller to enter into the application.  Online search finds plenty info for GO4 software but that's not helping me.  Any ideas?  Thanks very much for your help.  This is for work and it's getting tense.
2020-7-20
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

uploading questions that have not yet been answered, I hope that a moderator will inform you soon
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi fredguenther, sorry for the delay, you can check the flight controller by this route: click the three dashes icon on the upper left > the aircraft icon > Aircraft >Flight Controller Serial Number. Hope this helps.
2020-7-27
Use props
fansf661554b
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-27 04:18
Hi fredguenther, sorry for the delay, you can check the flight controller by this route: click the three dashes icon on the upper left > the aircraft icon > Aircraft >Flight Controller Serial Number. Hope this helps.

Hey.
  I have followed your instructions on how to do this. And I still can not find my phantom 4 rtk flight controller number.
  I desperately need to find this because I have to survey an airport for an engineering company with the phantom 4 rtk tomorrow. And I will loose the job if. I can’t unlock the space over the airport. Do I need to have the d-rtk 2 mobile station connected to get the flight control number? Because I can do that.  I have scoured the app to find it and I just can’t find it any where! And surprisingly this is the only thing on the internet I can find that is asking this question.  I have permission from the airport and have a written letter from airport official to fly the mission. I just can’t find the damn flight controller number. Please please help me
image.jpg
2020-10-31
Use props
Guille_Meinero
Second Officer

Argentina

2020-11-1
Use props
djiuser_7jgTY9GWTtYs
New

United States

I found it under app settings, help, app version.
2021-8-25
Use props
fredguenther
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_7jgTY9GWTtYs Posted at 8-25 09:11
I found it under app settings, help, app version.

Thanks, and thanks everyone for your help.  Sorry for my belated thank you, as I haven't checked in here since then.
2021-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules