No dualband opcion in adroid, No FCC Mode.
656 4 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmy Muñoz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20719 ft
Colombia

Hello everyone, I                                       currently live in Bogotá Colombia, I have a mavic air 2 drone with sence air, I use an adroid, the signal intensity icon does not appear on the dji fly, similar to the "wifi" logo. When I go to the transmission option, I do not get the dual band option and in manual I cannot select 5.8 GHz, I have seen videos of mavic air 2 where they use iphone and if the signal intensity and dual band logo comes out for 5.8 Ghz but for my adroid these options do not come out, why is this happening? Are there differences between using iPhone and Android?

take from youtube, icon "wifi"

take from youtube, icon "wifi"

whitout opcion 5.8Ghz

whitout opcion 5.8Ghz

No icon "wifi"

No icon "wifi"
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jimmy, thanks for your feedback, the icon seems like WI-FI has been updated to the first icon in your last picture. It is not related to the phone model but the APP version.
It is called Video Downlink Signal Strength icon which displays the video downlink signal strength between the aircraft and the RC.
You mentioned you don't have the 5.8G channel, may we have the version of your APP?
2020-7-21
Use props
Jimmy Muñoz
lvl.1
Colombia

Hello, I am using the latest version 1.1.5, the signal intensity icon does not appear and I cannot select dual band either and the 5.8Ghz one does not appear
Screenshot_20200720_211545.jpg
2020-7-21
Use props
Jimmy Muñoz
lvl.1
Colombia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-21 00:04
Hi Jimmy, thanks for your feedback, the icon seems like WI-FI has been updated to the first icon in your last picture. It is not related to the phone model but the APP version.
It is called Video Downlink Signal Strength icon which displays the video downlink signal strength between the aircraft and the RC.
You mentioned you don't have the 5.8G channel, may we have the version of your APP?

The photo you mention that has the inoco similar to that of wifi is not mine is from someone with an iphone, it does not appear to me on android
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jimmy Muñoz Posted at 7-21 07:38
The photo you mention that has the inoco similar to that of wifi is not mine is from someone with an iphone, it does not appear to me on android

Sorry for the late response, per the picture, you selected Auto Mode, please switch to Manual and then select Dual-band or 5.8G.
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules