Firmware Update
901 3 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5f6a452f
lvl.1
United States

Anyone ever have problems updating firmware? Ronin assistant V2.0.2 installed. Connect Ronin S to computer and when I click the Ronin icon it acts like it is starting but returns a message saying Failed to load list. I am guessing that is a list of firmware versions to choose from. Then says try again. I have re installed , tried different computers, tried different usb cables. At a total loss. Any help would be welcome.  Thanks in advance.
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to trouble on loading the firmwarec list. Please refer to the following suggestion.
1. Please ensure that the computer's network is fast. You may try anothe network, such as the Hot Spot;
2. Please make sure that the computer and Ronin-S are properly connected;
3. Please try to unplug the cable, restart the gimbal;
4. Please remove the Focus Wheel and try again.
2020-7-20
Use props
fans5f6a452f
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-20 20:11
Hi there, sorry to trouble on loading the firmwarec list. Please refer to the following suggestion.
1. Please ensure that the computer's network is fast. You may try anothe network, such as the Hot Spot;
2. Please make sure that the computer and Ronin-S are properly connected;

Still no luck. Tried taking off focus wheel off, changing cables, three different computers. At a loss

2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans5f6a452f Posted at 7-21 06:24
Still no luck. Tried taking off focus wheel off, changing cables, three different computers. At a loss

Sorry for the late response and the issue was still not solved. Please help export the log and the device’s serial number.
Log Address
1. Go to My Computer → C Drive → User Folder → Current User Folder → AppData Folder → Roaming Folder → DJI Assistant 2 → Ronin → Log

2. Mac address: ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin?/?Contents?/?DJIApp

Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here, thanks.
2020-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules