How long does it take to get a case moving?
1307 3 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LoneWoof
lvl.1
United States

I crashed my Mavic Air 2 a little over a week ago, and opened a case for the DJI Care Refresh I had purchased, but have since not got any email or anything else. Shouldn't I be getting a shipping box in the mail? It's been over a week and even the case status page really doesn't tell me what is going on or if there is something more I need to do. help!

Case Number:CAS-4628417-N5W9V4

2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi LoneWoof,
We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant situation. Usually 1-2 business days after opening a repair case with claiming DJI Care Refresh, you should receive a shipping label from us via email. Please check your spam box as well, since the email with the shipping label sometimes is located there. If you can't find any email from us, please let us know here and we will continue to assist you with your case.
2020-7-20
Use props
LoneWoof
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-20 22:35
Hi LoneWoof,
We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant situation. Usually 1-2 business days after opening a repair case with claiming DJI Care Refresh, you should receive a shipping label from us via email. Please check your spam box as well, since the email with the shipping label sometimes is located there. If you can't find any email from us, please let us know here and we will continue to assist you with your case.

Thank you! It wasn't in spam, just unnoticed and there were no keywords I could think of to make it show.

They really should at least say it's from DJI or include a link to the label page at UPS from your case page on the DJI website. Maybe even an email from DJI saying to expect the message from UPS...

Thanks again for the help! I can't wait to get airborne again.
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for your feedback. It will be forwarded to our teams in order to improve our service for the future. Always happy to help
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules