Binding Mavic 2 Enterprise Controller for Dual Controller Mode
1570 4 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mart_v6
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi all.

I can't bind my Mavic 2 Enterprise Controller in Dual Controller Mode as the secondary controller for my Mavic 2 Pro. It always binds as primary controller only without asking in the GO 4 App to select for binding as primary or secondary.
As primary controller I'm using the Smart Controller where setting Dual Controller Mode works as intended.
Can somebody help with this issue?

My setup:
- Mavic 2 Pro -> v01.00.0670
- DJI GO 4 Android -> 4.3.36
- Smart Controller -> v01.00.0700
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Controller (Model: RC1A) -> v01.01.0410

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Mart
2020-7-20
Use props
mart_v6
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi Mindy,

thanks for your answer but the Model RC1A is the original & compatible Controller for Mavic 2 Pro.
It bought it with the M2P and it works fine (beside Dual Controller Mode). DJI Assistant names it "Enterprise" so I used this above...
Could you please check my issue.

Thanks,
Mart
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for my misunderstanding. Just to verify, the RC1A is the original RC together with the drone but it shows "Enterprise" in the DJI Assistant 2 right? May I have the serial number of this RC?
2020-7-22
Use props
mart_v6
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi Mindy. Please check your personal message.
2020-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mart_v6 Posted at 7-25 12:40
Hi Mindy. Please check your personal message.

Upon checking the SN you provided, it is the RC of Mavic 2 Enterprise. The firmware version also shows it is Mavic 2 Enterprise: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
Due to the firmware incompatibility, the RC of Mavic 2 Enterprise cannot be used together with Mavic 2 Pro, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules