1326 3 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BHearth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44777 ft
Turkey

sayın DJI yönetici merhaba
13 07 2020 Ben 07 2020 15 ürünü satın Mavic Mini kaybettiği ilk uçuşta havada kendine sürüklendi   
son konumda görünmüyor, ben 1 hafta arama edilmiştir, ben başka hiçbir drone sahip bütün rüyalarımWere ürünler dji Tüm dronlarınızı mavic mini kullandım  gerçekten kötü uzaktan kumanda ile cep telefonundan 2 metre mesafede görüntü aktarımını keser satıcı tarafından sağlanan hiçbir bilgi yeterli sanmıyorum drone performansında gerçekleştirmedi cihaz ile teknik bir sorun söylendi Kayıplarımın firmamızdan çıkarılmasını talep ediyorum Türkiye'de her yere günlük atabilen kayıtsız şartsız kullanıcı hatası kurban bıraktıklarını söyleyerek hayatımı bu işten kazandığım, hobi amaçlı çalıştığımız ürünlerimizden zarar görmemek
döviz kuru farkından çok para verin
olumlu dönüşünüz iyi günler dilerim

2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi BHearth,
Sorry to hear about your loss. Please try to check the last coordinate on "Find My Drone" to locate your drone. At the same time, you may report this case to our customer service through http://www.dji.com/support.
2020-7-20
Use props
BHearth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44777 ft
Turkey

DJI Thor Posted at 7-20 21:07
Hi BHearth,
Sorry to hear about your loss. Please try to check the last coordinate on "Find My Drone" to locate your drone. At the same time, you may report this case to our customer service through http://www.dji.com/support.

Hello
find my drone
I looked
does not appear in the last coordinate
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi BHearth,
We are sorry to hear about that. Through your email we found out that one of our agents already sent you an email with instructions for the further process. Please kindly cooperate with our agent to solve your case.
2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules