581 4 2020-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nUL3okb9a06u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16755 ft
United States

Hello,

I'm posting this regarding if we can have a audio recording from the phone feature in the DJI FLY app compaitble Mavic air 2?
It would be really useful while recording. I think too a such feature many users would like.
I hope this really gets considered and be out in the next update.
A such feature would take recording to another level.
Thank you so much
2020-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Fly application and DJI Mavic Air 2 updates. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-7-21
Use props
djiuser_nUL3okb9a06u
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-21 20:16
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Fly application and DJI Mavic Air 2 updates. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.

Thank you so much for your message
I really hope this gets heard and get a such feature
Thank you so much again  
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_nUL3okb9a06u Posted at 7-21 20:55
Thank you so much for your message
I really hope this gets heard and get a such feature
Thank you so much again

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for these information given. I have already forwarded this thread to the designated DJI department and rest assured that all suggestions and information forwarded to them are given attention and continuous testing is done to improve all DJI products in the future. Again, thank you for supporting DJI and please stay safe always.
2020-7-22
Use props
Mbeast16
lvl.1
United States

Hey,

So I. saw the new DJI fly app it’s pretty awesome giving more features to control the gimbal, but what Iam really excited is the audio recording feature, I really hope we could get it soon.
2020-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules