1001 6 2020-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Swiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2352749 ft
Switzerland

Hi there

I charged my battery, all good so far,i put it in my bag and leave for a bike tour. When i arrived at my destination and wanted to use the battery, it was blinking..it didnt stop yet (24h after) and i cant charge it.
What is happening?

Link to video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vy3unyj6hv0ifjb/20200721_075300.mp4?dl=0

2020-7-21
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

This looks like some defect.... would not trust it anymore...
2020-7-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you remove the batter from the drone when it was turned on?
2020-7-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like a serious defect
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike Swiss. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. It seems that this DJI Mavic 2 Pro battery has already and issue and it is not suitable for flying your DJI drone. May we know when was the last time you have used the said battery and when did you purchase it as well?  Just a reminder that the lifespan and condition of the said battery will depend on the totality of how it was used and stored. Hoping for your kind understanding that every electronic product and batteries has a certain warranty period and lifespan. For safety purposes please store and maintain the said batteries properly for you to be able to maximize the use of the said batteries. Just a reminder that using  depleted or bloated batteries might lead to damaging of the aircraft, or worse, damage to property. Thank you.
2020-7-21
Use props
Mike Swiss
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hi there,

sorry fot he delay and thank you for your answer.
I used it a few weeks ago and no issues...

I charged the battery, no issue , stored it in my backapck - went biking, took it out to replace the current battery on the drone and noticed it was blinking.
it did not charge anymore or turn off since

i bought my drone with the fly more kit the 2018.10.19.. a bit sad there is a problem after less than 2 years ... what should i do?
Mik
2020-7-24
Use props
Mike Swiss
lvl.2
Switzerland

DAFlys Posted at 7-21 01:46
Did you remove the batter from the drone when it was turned on?

no, it was charged and stored prior to usage. i realized it was blinking when i took it out of the bag
2020-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules