Inspire 2 Cinema DNG License Key Stopped working intermittently
758 0 2020-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JonRiley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2868241 ft
United States

I am having an issue that has happened twice in the last month. My Inspire 2 license key has been active and working fine for years for cinema dng and pro res. I normally use an X5S but I also rent an X7 for shoots from time to time. I believe this happened with the X7 in both cases but can't confirm for the first shoot. After a few flights, battery swaps, and media changes the license key seems to dissapear and it asks me to buy a license key when I record a shot. All the "$" return for cinema dng record on SSD. The first time it happened they were also gone from pro res SSD record options. I restarted the aircraft to no change in license availability. I found some forum that suggested something else to change and power cycle. I forgot what that was and haven't found that information again after lots of searching. The license key did start working after another power cycle.
A few weeks later it happened again on a shoot, but pro res recording was still working. I turned the SSD record off and then power cycled the drone. I turned SSD back on and it worked again. I wasted about 15 minutes trying to remedy the solution on a big shoot during sunset and had to discount the client and lose money because I missed shots. Please help me figure out how to avoid this. Sending the drone in right now is a bad option because of upcoming work. The issues may both have happened when using the same 480 SSD but that is hard to confirm as well.

Has anyone had this problem before?
Thanks!
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules