Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Refund DJI Mini Care Refresh or update coverage for DJI Air 2
381 2 2020-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joshing21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12795 ft
United States

Does anyone know how you can request a refund for the Care Refresh coverage? I purchased the plan on 7-17-2020 for my DJI Mini. I have since returned the DJI Mini to BestBuy and exchange it for a DJI Air 2 so the coverage for the DJI Mini is not needed. I reached out to DJI via support@dji.com a handful of days ago but I didn't get a response. I sent another e-mail and nothing. I reached out to online support and they told me to reach out to djicare@dji.com today. I have not heard back from them at all. In the past, they have returned my e-mail within a day.

2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Joshing21,
Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our service. Your case had been forwarded to the corresponding team and is under review. You will be informed as soon as there are any updates about your case..
2020-7-21
Use props
Joshing21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12795 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-21 19:35
Hi Joshing21,
Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our service. Your case had been forwarded to the corresponding team and is under review. You will be informed as soon as there are any updates about your case..

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from y'all.
2020-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules