It's always time for Swedish fika!
dji_mini.jpg
2020-7-21
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

It would be cool if dji took our wishes into consideration. Fingers crossed ;)
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there The Bitless. Thank you for reaching out and for posting your wishlist for the DJI Mavic Mini. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Fly application and DJI Mavic Mini updates. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. By the way the presentation of this wishlist is amazing. Again, thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-7-22
Use props
Karl K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138205 ft
United States

These would be very nice additions. At the very least, the ActiveTrack and RAW support.

Personally, I'd love to see a Mini 2 (or Mini Pro... call it what you want), with all these features PLUS anti-collision sensors, even if it pushes the weight over 250g. Basically, something like an Air or Air 2 in a smaller, lower-cost package. That way, customers could choose between compactness and portability (Mini 2) OR greater motor power and stability (larger Mavics) without having to compromise in any other way.
2020-7-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

4K/60p would also be nice on the Mavic 2 Pro  
2020-7-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If only
2020-9-4
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Nice list. Most things like raw seem easy to acomplish...
2020-9-14
Use props
djiuser_YOZoFpdlWBla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-22 19:59
Hello there The Bitless. Thank you for reaching out and for posting your wishlist for the DJI Mavic Mini. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Fly application and DJI Mavic Mini updates. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. By the way the presentation of this wishlist is amazing. Again, thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.

Wish you would pass it on to make the background for all telemetry areas black and not a Barr across the whole screen and the telemetry a little bit bigger.
I know many are complaining also. And if someone has a smaller iPhone it has to be much harder for them. Please , please pass it on.
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_YOZoFpdlWBla Posted at 9-14 20:18
Wish you would pass it on to make the background for all telemetry areas black and not a Barr across the whole screen and the telemetry a little bit bigger.
I know many are complaining also. And if someone has a smaller iPhone it has to be much harder for them. Please , please pass it on.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter with us. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-9-15
Use props
AMIR_king
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Hyperlapse function seems easy to add too.
2020-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules