dji care refresh for ebay used drone
7409 33 2020-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2408 ft

United States

Hello I purchased a used drone from ebay. I am interested in purcahsing the DJI care refresh for the Mavic MINI. The drone and the controller both have different serial numbers. The drone works well. Please help me out if I am still eligible for Mavic mini DJI Care Refresh or not. If Yes Please tell me what I need to do in order to get the DJI Care Refresh for the mavic mini.
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M,
DJI Care Refresh can be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated product;

· Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours;
· Handheld device activated within the last 30 days;
· Repaired in an official DJI Service Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation);
· Aircraft approved via video verification.

Furthermore, please note that the service plan and the drone must be purchased in the same region/country for bounding. DJI Care Refresh does not support international coverage.
2020-7-21
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-21 23:28
Hi djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M,
DJI Care Refresh can be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated product;

Hello, thank you for the quick reply. So I only fit in the DJI video verification process category. would you please forward me the instruction about the video verification process. where to upload the video and how long does it take for the verification to happen. thank you again.
2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-21 23:47
Hello, thank you for the quick reply. So I only fit in the DJI video verification process category. would you please forward me the instruction about the video verification process. where to upload the video and how long does it take for the verification to happen. thank you again.

Hi djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M,
Could you please send us the serial numbers of your newly obtained DJI products in order to check whether they fulfill the conditions for binding DJI Care Refresh?
2020-7-22
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 01:43
Hi djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M,
Could you please send us the serial numbers of your newly obtained DJI products in order to check whether they fulfill the conditions for binding DJI Care Refresh?

Hello DJI Thor. Should I paste the serial number in this thread or should I email it to you? I am not sure which serial number you need. Do you want the controller serial number and the drone battery door serial number? Are those two enough? Please let me know. Thank you for helping me out
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-22 09:34
Hello DJI Thor. Should I paste the serial number in this thread or should I email it to you? I am not sure which serial number you need. Do you want the controller serial number and the drone battery door serial number? Are those two enough? Please let me know. Thank you for helping me out

Please share the drone's serial number with me in this thread or via dm. Thank you for your cooperation.
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-23 02:23
Please share the drone's serial number with me in this thread or via dm. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please check if i am eligible for DJI CARE REFRESH. I bought this drone used from EBAY. Drone Battery Door SN .1SZCH1N41213U1. Drone Controller SN 1T2CH28R071TDF. Please let me know if you need any further information from my side
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

Hello thor i did paste the drone SN in this thread. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

Hello, DJI thor Please check my eligibility for the DJI Care. I have given my SN in post for the battery back door and the controller. Please let me know if you have more questions. Thank you again
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-24 09:10
Hello, DJI thor Please check my eligibility for the DJI Care. I have given my SN in post for the battery back door and the controller. Please let me know if you have more questions. Thank you again

Sorry for the late response, the SN has never been bound to DJI Care Refresh, you are eligible for the DJI Care Refresh, please take the video and our DJI Care Team will assist.
2020-7-24
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-24 20:00
Sorry for the late response, the SN has never been bound to DJI Care Refresh, you are eligible for the DJI Care Refresh, please take the video and our DJI Care Team will assist.

Hello DJI thor thank you. Where should I upload the video and how should I share the vide for the DJI CARE refresh. Thank You
2020-7-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-24 20:52
Hello DJI thor thank you. Where should I upload the video and how should I share the vide for the DJI CARE refresh. Thank You

Please check the sample video here https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload and then submit as the picture below shows. video.png

2020-7-25
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-25 01:53
Please check the sample video here https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload and then submit as the picture below shows.[view_image]

Hello DJI Thor. I have my my DJI Mavic MINI drone vide. Here is the link
https://youtu.be/UMPmTTK2ZlY. Please let me know the next steps. Thank. You
2020-7-26
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-25 01:53
Please check the sample video here https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload and then submit as the picture below shows.[view_image]

Hello DJI
Is it okay to post the video in the thread. I have taken the video of my drone according the instruction. Here is the link
https://youtu.be/UMPmTTK2ZlY

Thank You
2020-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-26 23:54
Hello DJI
Is it okay to post the video in the thread. I have taken the video of my drone according the instruction. Here is the link
https://youtu.be/UMPmTTK2ZlY

I am terribly sorry for the delay. Please upload the video through this link https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload. Besides, you can send the email and the request via email to djicare@dji.com for assistance.
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-27 05:04
I am terribly sorry for the delay. Please upload the video through this link https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload. Besides, you can send the email and the request via email to  for assistance.

Hello DJI Thor,

The link is not working. https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload. Please let me know where I should send the video
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-27 09:36
Hello DJI Thor,

The link is not working. https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload. Please let me know where I should send the video

Hello DJI Thor. I was able to successfully upload the video. Thank you
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-27 19:15

Thank you for your update. The proper team will check the video in working hours and send you a feedback after checking.
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-27 19:15

Hello DJI thor. I have uploaded the video to the portal. Have not heard anything back. Do you have a way to check the status of the video verification process?  Please let me know. Thanks again.
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 7-28 19:40
Hello DJI thor. I have uploaded the video to the portal. Have not heard anything back. Do you have a way to check the status of the video verification process?  Please let me know. Thanks again.

Hi, sorry for the waiting, could you please send me your email address or the serial number of your drone? I'll ask the proper team to check on your video and provide you feedback asap.
2020-7-29
Use props
Chadray0602
lvl.2
Flight distance : 319885 ft
United States

djiuser_sb96XLMYp76M Posted at 2020-7-24 09:10

I hope you didn’t buy the care refresh. It’s so hard to actually get anything done and the cost of a replacement is actually more than just buying one off eBay that’s labeled replacement drone. Don’t waste your money. I promise the experience I’ve had twice has been enough to confidently give advice in this area
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chadray0602@gmail.com Posted at 6-11 20:42
I hope you didn’t buy the care refresh. It’s so hard to actually get anything done and the cost of a replacement is actually more than just buying one off eBay that’s labeled replacement drone. Don’t waste your money. I promise the experience I’ve had twice has been enough to confidently give advice in this area

Hi there, sorry for the unpleasant experience you encountered. Could you please tell us more details about this issue and provide us with the case number for confirmation? We will try our best to help.
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_AFm9Ru2qVdgn
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a used mavic pro drone from a pawn shop in perfect condition. Can I purchase care refresh?
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_rRmaRB7NK7vq
New

Italy

hey i bought a drone used one from italy Subito.it can i buy the dji refresh care ?
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_rRmaRB7NK7vq Posted at 5-17 22:12
hey i bought a drone used one from italy Subito.it can i buy the dji refresh care ?

Hi there, if the drone comes from an authorized channel, is not bound to the DJI Care Refresh before, and it is working properly, you can send us a verification video to get the permission to purchase the DJI Care Refresh, here's the link for your reference https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
For your information, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. More details about the DJI Care Refresh, you may visit https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav or contact us directly.
2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_1qBz1O7xtx8b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71112 ft
Netherlands

Dear DJI Team, I am in a kind of similair situation as some of the other folks in this thread.

I recently purchased a mini 3 pro off of ebay.de (hasn't even arrived yet, but wanted to educate myself anyway).
Would it at all be possible to get DJI Care (Refresh) in a country different to where the drone was purchased (the seller told me that he will also give me the original receipt/invoice if that matters)? I live in the Netherlands, but imagine someone moving from for example Germany to the Netherlands.

Any help is appreciated.
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_1qBz1O7xtx8b
lvl.2
Netherlands

Dear DJI Team, I am in a kind of similair situation as some of the other folks in this thread.

I recently purchased a mini 3 pro off of ebay.de (hasn't even arrived yet, but wanted to educate myself anyway).
Would it at all be possible to get DJI Care (Refresh) in a country different to where the drone was purchased (the seller told me that he will also give me the original receipt/invoice if that matters)? I live in the Netherlands, but imagine someone moving from for example Germany to the Netherlands.

Any help is appreciated.
(sorry for the double post)
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_1qBz1O7xtx8b Posted at 10-25 00:41

Hi there, if the drone was purchased from the EU, it will be defined as the same region, in this case, you will be able to purchase DJI Care Refresh for the drone as they both belong to the EU. Would you be able to get the serial number of the drone for me to double-check?
2023-10-25
Use props
djiuser_1qBz1O7xtx8b
lvl.2
Netherlands

Dear Susan,
as mentioned I have not yet received the drone.

Thanks for clearing this up.

I will get back to you when it arrives.

Thanks in advance.

2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_1qBz1O7xtx8b Posted at 10-25 02:19
Dear Susan,
as mentioned I have not yet received the drone.

Understand that. Please keep us updated.
2023-10-25
Use props
second2falcon
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 10-25 02:42
Understand that. Please keep us updated.

Dear Susan,

I recieved my drone yesterday and have only done a quick take off inside, as it is currently pouring outside, to test if the drone works.
It does.
The RC SN is 5HAZK5L0015C9
The drone SN is 1581F4XFC2279007AYEM

If I see it correctly with the invoice etc, it appears that the previous owner first had a Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC and then replaced the drone as the QR codes on the backs lead to 2 different drones in the DJI store app if I add them. (Is this assumption correct?)

Would be appreaciated if you, or someone else from the DJI team, could check if I can add DJI care to my drone.

Thanks in advance.
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

second2falcon Posted at 10-31 12:58
Dear Susan,

I recieved my drone yesterday and have only done a quick take off inside, as it is currently pouring outside, to test if the drone works.

Hello, there. You can check the device status here:
https://repair.dji.com/device/detail?lang=en&re=nl
We checked your device. It is a European version of aircraft. Hence, you are advised to buy the European version of DJI Care Refresh.
Kindly check whether the previous owner has unbound the account first.
2023-10-31
Use props
djiuser_mGyXTr1gsZCr
New

United Kingdom

Pleas check my serial 1581f4xfc228x007hhjl
3-12 15:55
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_mGyXTr1gsZCr Posted at 3-12 15:55
Pleas check my serial 1581f4xfc228x007hhjl

Hi, there. We appreciate you reaching out to us. Could you please offer more information about the issue that you had with this device? May we know which information you require regarding this serial number? We're here to help. Thank you.
3-12 16:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules