383 6 2020-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OghnoiLoMSJQ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

Hi,
I just bought a Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 from DJI Store a week ago (July 12).  After I received it, I connected the aircraft to my laptop PC with the USB cable and run the DJI Assistant 2.0 for the very first time.   I still have not flown the aircraft yet.  But when I clicked into "LOG EXPORT" menu of the DJI Assistant 2.0, I found that there are already a bunch of flight records existed and dated back to March and January of this year.   

May I ask why is it so?  Are these pre-existing flight records are generated by DJI ?  or are there someone used this aircraft before?
See the attached photo of what the LOG EXPORT displayed.

Thanks for your help.
Sam.

2nd photo

2nd photo

1st Photo

1st Photo

LOG EXPORT displaying list of existing flight records

LOG EXPORT displaying list of existing flight records
2020-7-21
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

did you activate the device? if so there should be no records there
2020-7-21
Use props
djiuser_OghnoiLoMSJQ
lvl.3
United States

Yes, it is already activated.  But these records  are still there.  Do you see the photos what those March and January 2020 flight records are?

Thanks
2020-7-21
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

i saw mate  , hope a moderator assist you soon
2020-7-21
Use props
DJR00
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8817585 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it was already activated, it was a used Drone. Did you buy it as refurbished ? How was it represented in the sale ? If it said it was New, send it back !!
2020-7-22
Use props
djiuser_OghnoiLoMSJQ
lvl.3
United States

But I need to confirm if these flight records are generated by DJI in all P4P, or it is just the one I got and is a used product.    I paid the full price and bought it as a new product from DJI store.   I do not want to return an expensive product if it is a false alarm and waste both sides effort and money.

Is there any DJI staff in this forum that can help to check with DJI.

Thanks
Sam.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Sam, I am very sorry for the delay and the confusion caused. I had checked the serial number of your drone, it is a brand new drone.
Regarding this case, we'd love to clarify, before the aircraft leaves the factory, it will undergo multiple inspection procedures to ensure that the performance. When the aircraft leaves the factory, we will clear these records, but the process of clearing and sampling will generate additional flight control data records.
Therefore, there maybe some flight data left in the aircraft when you received it. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules