1138 7 2020-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeyTea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 399984 ft
Germany

Hello Folks,

i often have an image transmission flickering similar like the flickering in that Youtube-Video below:

what could be the problem?

thx
JeyTea

2020-7-22
Use props
JeyTea
lvl.4
Germany

Noone an idea?
2020-7-22
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

I don't think it's a signal weakness. I’d rather think of the slowdown of the phone / tablet, which could be due to heat (limiting SOC processing speed) or low storage (many installed applications) or any other software reason.
Delete DJGO4 application, clear caches, phone / tablet maintenance (update) Reinstall DJGO4 application.
The slowdown can be caused by the screen capture app. also
Turn off video recording in DJIGO 4 (video cache option)
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JeyTea. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try flying your DJI Spark for a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-7-22
Use props
JeyTea
lvl.4
Germany

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 7-22 13:27
I don't think it's a signal weakness. I’d rather think of the slowdown of the phone / tablet, which could be due to heat (limiting SOC processing speed) or low storage (many installed applications) or any other software reason.
Delete DJGO4 application, clear caches, phone / tablet maintenance (update) Reinstall DJGO4 application.
The slowdown can be caused by the screen capture app. also

thank you for the answer..i have tested it with 2 different devices i dont think this is a memory problem or soemthing, i also already reinstalled the dji go4 app without success, it is the same issue even if i use litchi or a older version of the dji go 4 app..the video caching on the mobile device is also deactivated.. i have also done a firmware reinstallation without success..the problem persists even when i am using an otg cable and switch my mobile device to flight mode.. any more idea?  
2020-7-22
Use props
JeyTea
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-22 21:04
Hello there JeyTea. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please try flying your DJI Spark for a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.

hi dji stephen,
i tried in 3 different locations and have had the same issue..i have noticed that if i connect the spark to my mobile device without remote, that there is no more flickering in the video transmission and the issue seems to be gone...when i relink the remote it mostly seem to be better on the first attempt after relinking..but the very next flight it appears again..
i am using an iphone 6 without any other 3rd party apps on it, i use it only for my dji drones, so there should be enough memory to run the dji go 4 flewently. I also tried a xiaomi note 9s (from 2020) and it was the same...
any more input?
2020-7-22
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

JeyTea Posted at 7-22 21:31
hi dji stephen,
i tried in 3 different locations and have had the same issue..i have noticed that if i connect the spark to my mobile device without remote, that there is no more flickering in the video transmission and the issue seems to be gone...when i relink the remote it mostly seem to be better on the first attempt after relinking..but the very next flight it appears again..
i am using an iphone 6 without any other 3rd party apps on it, i use it only for my dji drones, so there should be enough memory to run the dji go 4 flewently. I also tried a xiaomi note 9s (from 2020) and it was the same...

Or try this:
1. Turn off Controller and Spark
2. Turn on Controller
3. Reset Controller (long press for 9 second Power Button)
4. Turn Off Controller
5. Turn On Spark
6. Long press on Battery button for two beeps (6 second)
7. Turn off Spark
8. Turn On Spark
9. Long press on Battery button for three beeps (9 second)
10. Turn Off Spark
11. Turn On Spark
12. Once Again press on Battery button for two beeps (6 second)
11. Then (without turn off) press on Buttery button for 1 beep (3 ceconf)
12. Turn on controller
13. Press tre battons Red Pause + Fn + Right Custom button till you hear short beeps and green sparking light
14. They connected in my case!

2020-7-23
Use props
JeyTea
lvl.4
Germany

@Jakob gibsz
Thank you very much, i will try that...resetting the WiFi ist always a good Idea..
2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules