Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal & speed adjustment
712 6 2020-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
calshoots
lvl.2
Canada

Hi there,

Not sure if this has been asked a million times yet (this is my first post), but I'm wondering if there's any knowledge of a potential firmware update that might include being able to adjust the speed/smoothness of the gimbal, like the first Air. I'm loving my Air 2 and have been flying it pretty often, but this is one small thing that sliiightly bothers me. It's great that the drone is SUCH an upgrade from it's predecessor, but this one little thing would be huge.

Thanks!
2020-7-22
Use props
Woobisah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1702457 ft
  • >>>
United States

No clue,  DJI is about as transparent as a brick wall.
2020-7-22
Use props
calshoots
lvl.2
Canada

Woobisah Posted at 7-22 07:19
No clue,  DJI is about as transparent as a brick wall.

Ugh, figures.

Really hoping they give us an update.
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. As of the moment, we don't have any information regarding the future updates and features for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Rest assured that once a new update is ready, you will be prompted for the update via DJI Fly application. For more information about the latest firmware please visit this DJI Mavic Air 2 release note link. Thank you.
2020-7-22
Use props
djiuser_1jNR79RXYeqT
New

Canada

You guys really need to add Gimbal speed and smoothness settings. You will sell many more Mavic air twos if you do.
2020-8-13
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

djiuser_1jNR79RXYeqT Posted at 8-13 21:49
You guys really need to add Gimbal speed and smoothness settings. You will sell many more Mavic air twos if you do.

Do you not have the Fly app version 1.1.6 which added speed and smoothness to both camera pitch and yaw?
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_1jNR79RXYeqT Posted at 8-13 21:49

I guess you don't own one...
2020-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules