Process of claiming the warranty or replacing the unit from Osmo.
492 3 2020-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Haseeb Awan
lvl.1
Pakistan

My Osmo M3 is not working, I had a chat with Osmo online service. They said me to send the unit to osmo centre, actually I bought the gimbal in a country where the warranty is not eligible.
Can I still send the unit to the nearest available country and get the benefit? I am thinking to send the device to a friend in Australia, can he manage to get it repaired from Osmo centre?
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Haseeb Awan,
Sorry to hear about your issue. From your email address we found out that you purchased your Osmo Mobile 3 in Hong Kong. Please get in touch with the store where you bought Osmo Mobile 3 and request a repair case.
2020-7-22
Use props
Haseeb Awan
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Thor Posted at 7-22 19:59
Hi Haseeb Awan,
Sorry to hear about your issue. From your email address we found out that you purchased your Osmo Mobile 3 in Hong Kong. Please get in touch with the store where you bought Osmo Mobile 3 and request a repair case.

Thanks for the reply, I live in Pakistan and I bought it from a local store here.
Can I somehow send a package of unit to Hong Kong centre?
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Haseeb Awan Posted at 7-29 10:44
Thanks for the reply, I live in Pakistan and I bought it from a local store here.
Can I somehow send a package of unit to Hong Kong centre?

Hi, you can send the package to our Hong Kong service center, however, you'll be responsible for the shipping and clearance. For detailed procedure, please contact our support via email for assistance. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
If the dealer can help to send the unit for service, it is still suggested contacting the dealer for help.
2020-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules