No Control of My DJI Spark Drone
759 4 2020-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3NnbyPnlQ5NE
lvl.1

United States

Greetings to All,

I'm having a problem with controlling my DJI Spark Drone. I have been experiencing difficulty controlling my Spark for some time.  Yesterday, I update the firmware on my Spark and again, right after take off, I found the drone to be out of control.  My flight log can be viewed here: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/28ZCZ28XXKT2XRSOJHGG. .

The flight ended abrubtly when the drone got caught in a tree before falling and hitting the ground hard and braking a piece of the drone off.  I reviewed the logs and it appears from my limited experience reviewing log files, that the flight was flying too fast to control. I appreciate any suggestions as to a possible fix.  Thank you. John
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there John. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having these issue with your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best check what really happened on that flight and give out the best resolution for this issue. If the said drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-22
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Germany

Hi,

To me it seems that battery is defective. /Way/ too much cell voltage difference.
Spark wanted to land automatically because of that.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_3NnbyPnlQ5NE
lvl.1

United States

Hi! Thanks for everyone’s responses. I also wanted to add that it was refusing to land. Thanks for your help!
2020-7-23
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Had a look at your flight.

Your VPS height sensor did measure/indicate the whole flight some low values.
That is the rerason why it entered few times a forcelanding. (100% down stick + low VPS height > landing)

The autolanding was initiated by you and cancelled again by you.

Indeed max 234 mVolts deviation, too much but imo not the reason for this weird flight.

Many times a SpeedErrorLarge ; wich means that the GPS position and the GPS calculation by the IMU are not in sync.

DJI should help you out.
cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
analysis2.png
2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules